Lights

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Alright I've these headlights for a while, they use a h1 bulb and they suck. Is there a way to pop all that stuff out and put stock bulbs in. This light kit uses a h1 for high and low beam. They are also hard to adjust, not sure if you guys have trouble with adjusting lights as well?

Reaction score
The one time I had them I ditched them the next day for euro clears, hated the light output of them. I forget the vendor right now but they are offering projector retrofits for oem headlights and look pretty darn good.

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Oh okay, can I rip the bulbs and wires out and put a h13 bulb back in there or just replace the whole thing. I just like the way they look. No water in them or anything just suck as far as illumination

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Yeah I might go that route, they'd be on a white truck. That's a good price

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Been back and forth, just kinda over these lights and adjusting them, prob wouldn't mind the harley look because I thought about changing my trucks appearance a bit

Reaction score
I hate to say it but the dodge I owned (long story) had the projetors with hid's in it, sure they looked cool with the park lights on and with the hids on but the light out put was still well below par for the truck

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Yeah I believe it after seeing other posts, think ima take your advice on the ebay harleys

Latest posts

Members online