• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Like New Matco 4s Top/Bottom Chest For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Matco 4222R/4122TC. Pretty much new, im thinking of buying a house so just trying to free up some assets. Box is gloss black with flat black trim. Excellent condition.

Looking for $4K OBO. Will consider partial trades for an older cheap box or something to hold my tools.

This is a $4800 box when ordered, plus interest on your matco account which is another stupid topic. Save some cash and get a nice new box.

Attachments

• IMG_1793.jpg
    IMG_1793.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_5630.jpg
    IMG_5630.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 165

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Alot of money for such a tiny tool box.

Glws

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
It's also pretty much new. There's still drawers on the box I haven't used. With Matcos interest I have around $8K in this box which is too damn much. Matco front loads their interest so for the first few years you are only paying interest and no principal. Luckily I paid it off early. I can get exact measurements if anyone wants then.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
It's also pretty much new. There's still drawers on the box I haven't used. With Matcos interest I have around $8K in this box which is too damn much. Matco front loads their interest so for the first few years you are only paying interest and no principal. Luckily I paid it off early. I can get exact measurements if anyone wants then.

Not to be rude but no one is going to even consider what interest you paid on the box...

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Not to be rude but no one is going to even consider what interest you paid on the box...

Thats why im selling it less than you can buy it from Matco if you paid cash. Look at the price man. Im not asking anyone to pay my interest. Im stating if you finance it through Matco you will be screwed like i got screwed.

Widiesel

Reaction score
wish you could sell any box or tools for that matter for close to what you paid for them I have over 12k into my box and tools and cant even get 5k for it knock the price a little and someone will bite or youll be holding onto it like i am with mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online