list of parts for 1000+

six.oh

Reaction score
like the title says, whats needed for 1000+? our truck is a pull truck in california, and its basically an unlimited class. the only injectable you can run is water. I already know the expenses that will be involved, and i don't want to hear to just put a cummins in it haha. I want to know a list of parts that its going to take to keep it together. thanks for reading, input appreciated -Ross

six.oh

Reaction score
at this point, the truck still has a stock bottom end. so what I'm asking is what bottom end parts do i need (what brand to buy) what machine works needs to be done to the bottom end? what turbos to run? what injectors to run? also NOT looking to p-pump it.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
to start
-head studs
-valve springs
-push rods
-cam
-girdle/main studs
-billet rods
-block filler
-twin hpop or gen 3
-450/400's
-compounds
-fully built trans
-ported heads
-all the machine work
-pistons and all parts needed for rebuild
-full fuel system
that's a start there is much more too.

baderic03

Reaction score
Not worth it to build a pull truck with Heui. For that power as much as I love my 7.3s and my shop revolves around them. You are better off swapping in a 12v and building it make way more power on fuel only

six.oh

Reaction score
to start
-head studs
-valve springs
-push rods
-cam
-girdle/main studs
-billet rods
-block filler
-twin hpop or gen 3
-450/400's
-compounds
-fully built trans
-ported heads
-all the machine work
-pistons and all parts needed for rebuild
-full fuel system
that's a start there is much more too.

thank you, any recommendations on brands? already have studs, valve springs, twin hoop's built tranny,ported heads and a full fuel system.

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Id talk to an injectors builder and see if they can go bigger on injectors. I saw someone's sig had 600/400 in it. Still won't hit 1000 without nitrous tho

smoker00

Reaction score
Good to see you over here Ross.

Ill pm you some info.. when I get home.. your truck look good in the mag.

And to all that Care he is going to go all out for the highest fuel only he can.

Nice to meet you at yerington.

PSDEng

Reaction score
Not worth it to build a pull truck with Heui. For that power as much as I love my 7.3s and my shop revolves around them. You are better off swapping in a 12v and building it make way more power on fuel only

That's a pretty subjective statement....and one I resent a little. It may not be worth it to YOU, but I don't think it's fair to go generalizing something like that.

baderic03

Reaction score
If I had $20k sitting around I would of Ppumped my 7.3 truck but at the end of the day dollar for dollar it ain't worth it

Latest posts

Members online