Live Tuning with Bill from PHP- Newberg, OR

Power Hungry

Reaction score
I can't believe it's been almost 4 years since I had Bill sitting my truck, I would not hesitate to do it again!
I love his tunes and anyone even remotely thinking about this should jump at the chance. You won't be dissapointed. :D

Jim,

Next dyno event, you should take a little vacation to N. GA. :D

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Derek, how many spots do you have left?
Going to bump it back up on nwforddiesels, but want to give an update on how full things are.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We have room for 4 more MAX.

Just let people know we are currently accepting deposits to hold spots as of today! So the spots will be gone quickly.

If we haven't spoke yet, please let me know as soon as possible if your interested!

FICM tuning, PCM re flashes, 6.0 PCM tuning, 7.3 live tuning, it will all be happening!

Power Hungry

Reaction score
How about some special deals on the Hydra chips???

Already covered. Here's how event pricing will go...

Anyone getting live tuned will get $75.00 off a Hydra chip.
Anyone NOT getting tuned will get $50.00 off.
FICM Reflashes are $100.00
ECM Reflashes (Tuned) are $100.00
ECM Rollbacks (Stock) are $50.00
FICM Programmers are $350.00 (please let us know ahead of time if interested)

If anyone would be interested in anything else, please let me know and we'll see what we can do for you.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I will more then likely have my PCM flashed at least... A birthday present to myself...LOL

moose99psd

Reaction score
so if say i decide i want a hydra chip, it would be 350 + the 2 hrs to live tune? or 350 + the two hrs + the tunes? also can an xle pcm be tuned for better shift stratagy with a chip?(not mine, my roomates)

Power Hungry

Reaction score
so if say i decide i want a hydra chip, it would be 350 + the 2 hrs to live tune? or 350 + the two hrs + the tunes? also can an xle pcm be tuned for better shift stratagy with a chip?(not mine, my roomates)

It would be $350.00 (chip) plus 2 hours (minimum). We do not charge any additional for files, so long as the files were built during the tuning session. Whatever files you want built are covered under the time constraints of the tuning session. If, at some point down the road, you decide you want additional files or need to make a change to the tunes to work with new modifications, the normal custom charge would apply.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Again we still have 1 or 2 spots open if someone is itching to be tuned.... We have had a couple maybes and a couple people that havent put deposits down yet.

This is first come first serve so if your deposits haven't been paid but you plan to be tuned, I would suggest taking care of it or else you may end up on the outside looking in unfortunately

Latest posts

Members online