Livewire TS PIDS Updates

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Before I return my truck to stock to try it, has anyone tried updating their TS lately to see if SCT has updated the pids at all? I don't have mine hooked up at the moment as there weren't any useful pids to watch. Thanks in advance,

Chris

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Before I return my truck to stock to try it, has anyone tried updating their TS lately to see if SCT has updated the pids at all? I don't have mine hooked up at the moment as there weren't any useful pids to watch. Thanks in advance,

Chris

i dont believe any have been added. what pids do you want to watch that arent available ?

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
As he mentioned, boost and EGT's would be a great start, although, I think boost is there. I would love to see the EBP and rail pressure as well. Overall, it's not a bad laid out monitor, just what it offers is lacking.

Chris

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It can't offer egt unless you have a source for a reading.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I haven't actually looked yet, but I believe that the '15's have a sensor pre-turbo. I tried data-logging to verify, but never have luck getting my Livewire and Livelink to communicate.

ftast350

Reaction score
There is no boost pid. Maybe change tpms settings or turn it off, and something more clear on soot mass (is it a percentage or what?) it would also be nice if it gave an actual distance since last regen mine stays at 0.

theplumber

Reaction score
Any Update on pids of EGT on Livewire TS+? I will have to buy a Edge cts2 but i would like to read EGT on my Livewire!!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

theplumber

Reaction score
Damn !!! Why they just don't add the pids just like Edge ? The device is good but EGT sucks !!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

ftast350

Reaction score
I just updated mine today and they added the ability to adjust tire size, gear ratio and tpms settings for the 15's. The tunes may have changed a little cuz it seems to be more responsive as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online