• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Looking for a truck...

Powerstroker6.4

Reaction score
Looking for either a ccsb or ecsb 6.4 powerstroke that is 4x4, less than 150,000 miles. Has to be under $25,000. Slightly "built" is a plus too! Let me know what y'all have for sale!!

sootie

Reaction score
i have what you need for slightly more coin...pm me a number if you are interested...

my truck wont disappoint-trust me.

Last edited:

Poglife

Reaction score
have one also if your interested pm me for details. odometer doesn't have less than 150k

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Well since everyone else is doing it. :toast: I have one that wont disappoint has half the miles of what you are looking for and a ZF6.

Baller508

Reaction score
Also in the market for a truck under 25k. If anyone has anything give me a shout 774-269-0488

wjamesm

Reaction score
Don't know if your set on a ccsb or a ecsb but i have my 08 eclb lariat that has 63k on it with a H&S race mini maxx with Kem tunes , 4'' dp and 5'' straight pipe , AFE si intake . Also i have a used Mishimoto radiator (thought i had a cracked radiator , was a top radiator hose leak ) not installed yet . A no name EGR delete kit with intake elbow , Also not installed yet . And a band new in the the box Icon leveling kit with a very slightly used Icon adjustable track bar . The only bad thing is the bed sides have some rust above the wheel wells . I have a set of Xenon fender flares on the way that cover the rusted areas . For everything i'd do 25K .

sootie

Reaction score
my trucks in the classifieds now...dont be afraid to make an offer...

Baller508

Reaction score
Ya I seen it. Unfortunately it's farther than I want to travel. Nice looking truck Glws

Latest posts

Members online