Looking for customer input

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
How does low boost fueling(Smoke limitation) play into your pulse width tuning?

Low boost fueling is a separate function, calculated by fuel mass. The known fuel mass accuracy is entirely proportional to the accuracy of the injection pulse width table. As a matter of fact, all logic filtering down through the ECM relies pulse width being accurate to the fuel commanded. Hence why it's so important to have correct (and often one of the most neglected things by some "tuners").

S*hit information input = S*hit information output.

cbenn47

Reaction score
Matt, the SOTF cable/switch i.e. dial will it be the same for the 6.4 updates when released? I was given one that a guy bought for his 6.7. but he has decided to sell the truck for a new f150 and going through a dealer so he is returning the truck to all stock so he gave it to me, so just wondering if it will be good for the 6.4 updates.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Matt, the SOTF cable/switch i.e. dial will it be the same for the 6.4 updates when released? I was given one that a guy bought for his 6.7. but he has decided to sell the truck for a new f150 and going through a dealer so he is returning the truck to all stock so he gave it to me, so just wondering if it will be good for the 6.4 updates.

Yes, same switch, just a different connector. If you are comfortable splicing two wires, you'll be good to go.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
matt have you found the base files for the 6.4 with a zf6 speed yet?

Working on converting those over to all of the new strategies, since we will need to build these new files for the manuals. I'll get you some goodies to make up for the long wait.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
As far as an update-

We have SOTF beta ready to rock and roll. Obviously, as stated earlier, you'll need a switch/cable assembly for this.

Brian and Matt in the shop are working on getting more cables ready, as switches come in. I'm planning on shipping 10-20 test cables out this week. I'll post up a form you guys can submit for testing by tomorrow.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
So what are the options for us folks who are on dinosaur dashdaqs? I am more interested in the adjustable tuning, SOTF would be a cool option but not a must for me.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
So what are the options for us folks who are on dinosaur dashdaqs? I am more interested in the adjustable tuning, SOTF would be a cool option but not a must for me.

Dinosaur DashDAQ's will work just fine with everything, including on-screen adjustments.

STROKINforPOWER

Reaction score
So is this beta just for the SOTF and not on screen tuning? If so, do you have a projected date for the OST release, or has it already happened and I've missed it?

Tsgs69400

Reaction score
Sign me up! I'm in the dino DD group. I think number 582 haha.
I would love to try the cable out if i can be one of the lucky ones.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
So is this beta just for the SOTF and not on screen tuning? If so, do you have a projected date for the OST release, or has it already happened and I've missed it?

It's my intention to put *some* OST features in it, but it won't be comprehensive. Read a page or two back for a full explanation of where development is on that.