looking for discounted parts or used

knockonwood1489

Reaction score
I've got a lot of bad luck and my 6.0 doesn't help. I've had it for about 4 yrs and maybe gotten 8k out of her. 4k from the new engine and trans recently installed then it blew the turbo through the dash. It has 190/100 RCD injectors with RCD high rev cam and springs ARP studs and rod bolt banks intercooler fuel return coolant return air dog 2 s&b intake and SCT custom tunes. Now I'm not just looking for discounts because I'm cheap I recently got hit by a tractor trailer that crossed the median and smoked me while driving a ford focus. Messed me up a little bit and don't have a ton of money to spend to get my truck going again. A few things I'm looking for is 5" turbo back straight pipe. Mishimotor radiator. Industrial injection towing compounds. Mpg watermeth and exterior parts lift kits rims tires ect any suggestions help I'd even be willing to sell the truck for the right price.

knockonwood1489

Reaction score
It will pay but not sure when and how much. Nothing I'll get rich from I'd rather be walking on my own and not in a walker at 25 than the money. The explanation Of through the dash is the turbine flew apart and came through the firewall and dash did a little bouncing around too

Zmann

Reaction score
wow that is a crazy turbo failure

Good luck with this project

Monster12valve

Reaction score
I've got a lot of bad luck and my 6.0 doesn't help. I've had it for about 4 yrs and maybe gotten 8k out of her. 4k from the new engine and trans recently installed then it blew the turbo through the dash. It has 190/100 RCD injectors with RCD high rev cam and springs ARP studs and rod bolt banks intercooler fuel return coolant return air dog 2 s&b intake and SCT custom tunes. Now I'm not just looking for discounts because I'm cheap I recently got hit by a tractor trailer that crossed the median and smoked me while driving a ford focus. Messed me up a little bit and don't have a ton of money to spend to get my truck going again. A few things I'm looking for is 5" turbo back straight pipe. Mishimotor radiator. Industrial injection towing compounds. Mpg watermeth and exterior parts lift kits rims tires ect any suggestions help I'd even be willing to sell the truck for the right price.

So why not put the truck back to stock and get it going again? Even with discounts, those are expensive parts your looking for.

mint-6oh

Reaction score
What would be the right price to sell the truck as is? Pm me if you dont want to post a price

knockonwood1489

Reaction score
I would get anywhere putting it to stock then I'd just have a bunch of expensive parts laying around. Now here's the humdinger.... buds diesel did the work instead of putting the new turbo I bought on he put a used one on. The truck is under warranty but I dont want a massive failure again.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Why didn't he out the turbo you bought on? What happened to the turbo you bought. Sorry to hear about this. If you need any help lmk, if I'm close to you I can help with the truck or whatever.

knockonwood1489

Reaction score
It was brand new late 04 turbo. Mines the early 03 04 model. I would think he would of put a new turbo back in it but probably got it out of a truck that ran just hot tunes and beat to ****. I live in susquehanna pa don't know how far that is for you. Right now I can't even work on it if I want to

dsberman94

Reaction score
How far is Susquehanna from Scranton. I don't call anything up to an hour far. I think Susquehanna is where penn can is?

Posted from ***itville, USA

knockonwood1489

Reaction score
Oh scrantons about an hr away from me I was actually gunna take it to precision diesel down there. But that's if I can get bud to pay for it. 10gs in labor and a truck that doesn't run. You know anyone around getting rid of performance parts?

dsberman94

Reaction score
Oh scrantons about an hr away from me I was actually gunna take it to precision diesel down there. But that's if I can get bud to pay for it. 10gs in labor and a truck that doesn't run. You know anyone around getting rid of performance parts?

No one other than the classifieds on here. I'll be up at penn can a lot when they open. I think precision diesel is in Jessup? Kinda down the road and across the street from where I work. Across the street from an international dealership. If you need anything With the truck in the mean time let me know. I'll have off Fridays after the second week of May. All I require is food if it takes that long. Lol.

Posted from ***itville, USA

Latest posts

Members online