looking for quality shop

bjmunderwater

Reaction score
I hoping to have enough parts around in the next few weeks to justify pulling the cab, i usually do my own work but cannot convince the wife i need a lift in the drive. Dose anyone know of a quality shop in Louisiana?

Last edited:

bjmunderwater

Reaction score
Im 5hrs form Houston, ill keep them in mind. Hows there prices/rates? Has anyone heard of Coys diesel out of Baton Rouge?

dstryr

Reaction score
Im 5hrs form Houston, ill keep them in mind. Hows there prices/rates? Has anyone heard of Coys diesel out of Baton Rouge?

Don't go anywhere else. Dorian is super fair on pricing and will guarantee his ****. Don't make my mistake of shopping around.

bjmunderwater

Reaction score
I agree with the supporting the family. That why i thought id ask yall would hate to get into a horror story like dstryr. Not to be a dick man sorry but thats just an jacked up situation. Hope it goes in you favor.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I'll eventually be in the same boat as you bro(when I get a truck haha), I haven't heard much about Coy; met him, seems to be a great guy, but I don't know of any work he's done(have a friend who got a Spartan and exhaust from him, tried to get my grandpa to do the same, but thats it). I think the best/safest thing to do is go to the nearest sponsor, kinda keeping the work in the family so to speak, and you know they're all great shops and can talk to them as a person, not just a customer, especially for bigger work.

That said, I'm pretty sure Coy is more than qualified, and you'd get good service.

Where ya located? I'm in BR, about 20mi(I think) from Coy's shop.

bjmunderwater

Reaction score
Yeah i been to his shop also picked his brain for a few min. About a year ago just trying to pick up the vibe of ya know what i mean. But i think his price was a little on the high side. Shop look squared away also very busy.

Im in Patterson just west of Morgan City by the way.

Latest posts

Members online