Looking for suggestions

bhudson

Reaction score
Trying to figure out what to put on my 2013 F 250 King Ranch. Right now it's stock and has the stock 18" King Ranch wheels with Michelins on it. I want to put something different on it at some point. Probably when I wear these Michelins out. I am not a fan of chrome so I was thinking of something black or black with tan accents to match the paint. What y'all got for me? Any suggestions?

JRLott

Reaction score
Perhaps you misunderstand the point of classifieds. Classifieds are where sh!t is posted for sale. There is a section for general gibberish concerning tired & wheels. You're not selling anything, ergo, post in the proper section.

bhudson

Reaction score
Perhaps there should be a smart ass comment section and we all should go there. Just figured some of y'all would have some insight and maybe some suggestions, but hell can't expect much from people these days

cbrown

Reaction score
Why don't you think for yourself and decide what YOU want. After all, it is your truck right? And while you're at it, post in the right section. Then maybe you can expect some insight.

Jomax

Reaction score
Perhaps there should be a smart ass comment section and we all should go there. Just figured some of y'all would have some insight and maybe some suggestions, but hell can't expect much from people these days

That would be awol.

Most of the guys here have a big bark. Try posting in the aftermarket section and I'm sure you'll get the right reply you are looking for.

Noticed you're new, welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spatel23

Reaction score
This was indeed posted in the wrong section. I moved it so that others searching can get the same useful info and the thread will get more of the opinions you seek.

What color is your truck ?
Black wheels look like doodoo on two tone

Personally....since you dont like chrome and black looks like doodoo on two tone, Id go with a stock 20 inch King ranch rim and some nice MTs.

bhudson

Reaction score
It's black and gold. It has 18s on it right now and don't know if I really wanna get into a leveling or lift kit right now

JRLott

Reaction score
Find some KR 20" take offs on CL. Probably find some with the factory tires still in good shape for $800-$1200.

bhudson

Reaction score
Thanks for all the ideas. One more question. Right now my '13 KR '13 4x4 is stock with 18s. How much of a wheel/tire combo can I get on it without altering the ride height and without any rubbing issues? Eventually I lift it, but right now, I don't wanna get into all that.

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm running 295-70-18 tires, no rub really, you might have to trim the fender liner a bit.

Only time it rubs is hitting a big driveway dip at full lock going pretty fast.

This is with 18x9 rims with 4.5in backspace. So with stock rims you'll probably not rub at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhudson

Reaction score
Thank you for the input. If I have to do a lift or something I will, but didn't wanna do all that in case I decide to get that new 2017 when it comes out. I would rather not trim or modify anything for the same reason. I know there has the be a good wheel tire combo I can put on it without having to do all that. The Michelins are great tires, but not worth a damn on muddy roads

Latest posts

Members online