What Fender Flares

• OE style

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Street style

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Layson

Reaction score
If you don't need them I would go without. They have a habbit of etching your paint and you will forever have to run them.

02BigD

Reaction score
Beautiful! That truck has the right combination of everything cosmetic.

Really means a lot from someone who has produced some awesome trucks. Thank you!

Very nice looking truck

Thank you sir.

If you don't need them I would go without. They have a habbit of etching your paint and you will forever have to run them.

How do you not have paint chips from rocks and dirt all over the side of that beautiful truck with those wide azz tires?

Layson

Reaction score
Really means a lot from someone who has produced some awesome trucks. Thank you!

Thank you sir.

How do you not have paint chips from rocks and dirt all over the side of that beautiful truck with those wide azz tires?

What I am saying is if he doesn't actually need them don't run them. If his tires don't stick out or they only stick out very little (an inch??) I would just skip the flares. Unfortunately the flares usually end up slowly etching your paint. I would actually prefer the chips over the etched groove in the fenders.

Mudflaps will actually do a better job than flares for paint chips. I have flares and I still have paint chips on the lower part of the doors from where the flares don't cover. I know mudflaps suck and look horrible but they do a excellent job at keeping a rig clean. I have a set of mudflaps for the front that I have not put on yet. Currently my OUO steps also work great as a rock guard and do a really good job keeping the chips off the lower part of the truck now.

Latest posts

Members online