Looking to make a few purchases and hoping for feedback

Lewy2011

Reaction score
Hey guys, like title says im in the market to buy a couple things and i was curious on opinions. First thing is the intercooler kit i was going to go with the Afe hot and cold kit. Is there others that are any better? Next was the wicked wheel 2 for a oem turbo housing. And i have been looking to replace my intake pipe and turbo pipe. S&B intake and like i said oem turbo would be just to clean the bay up a bit is there any such kits?

Thanks for your time

ncollins64

Reaction score
Contact mike with no limit fab on here. What model truck do you have? I'd forget the billet wheel idea for a stock turbo. Midwest carries a piping kit that cleans up the bay pretty good. And I'd check out the no limit fab intake over S&B. These are just my opinions but contact mike and he'll get you everything you need with great service.

Lewy2011

Reaction score
It is a 2011 lariat. I have seen the no limit intake and it is much better for sure! The pipe kit on midwest says its for a 2015 turbo setup, the 11 is different isnt it?

Last edited:

ncollins64

Reaction score
Being an early turbo just wait on the billet wheel. If anything I'd upgrade to a 15 style turbo. Call mike and he'll will get you a package deal at a great price.

Lewy2011

Reaction score
would love to upgrade the turbo but i think thats out of the budget at this point in time. That being said will that pipe kit mount to a 11 turbo? And is afe the way to go intercooler kit wise?

ncollins64

Reaction score
Just run stock turbo for now until it goes out, if it ever does. Afe makes a hot pipe. The Midwest piping kit should work with an early turbo but ask to make sure and check out the no limit intercooler if your wanting to go that route.

Lewy2011

Reaction score
ya that is what i was looking to buy is the afe kit has the hot and cold pipe. would like to get rid of the possibility of blowing the plastic apart

Lewy2011

Reaction score
Two of your words are blanked out! haha yes it is tuned has a spar tan with the 200, and i removed the egr

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just run stock turbo for now until it goes out, if it ever does. Afe makes a hot pipe. The Midwest piping kit should work with an early turbo but ask to make sure and check out the no limit intercooler if your wanting to go that route.

as always, thank you for the kind words !

ya that is what i was looking to buy is the afe kit has the hot and cold pipe. would like to get rid of the possibility of blowing the plastic apart

the cold side is the problem, hot pipe is not, it's money wasted. do the h&s cold side to replace the plastic piece of crap , and get with me to build a plan for going forward. i will steer you into the best order of purchases for your budget , and growth plan. no pressure, just good parts and better customer service .

Latest posts

Members online