• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Lots of BRAND NEW 6.0 Parts

Reaction score
So we had a customer come to us with a significant build list that he wanted to do to his 6.0. We have had the parts for quite some time and finally getting in touch with the customer after several attempts we have been notified that he will no longer be able to continue his build nor pay for parts he had ordered.
So we would like to give you guys first come first serve at these parts.
If you have any questions PM me.

-RCD 175/75 Injectors. These where built from brand new Ford injectors. $3,500 Cores will be needed.
- Billet HPOP from Diesel Site. This is the High Flow Model. $1,440 Core needed
-Intake Elbow and Cold side pipe. The Elbow is a CFM and is black with ports. $350
-Ported Intake manifold made by Holders. $850
-Stage 3 MTW Turbo $2,500 No core needed this turbo was built from a new Powermax.
-58V FICIM $450 Lifetime warranty core will be needed
-Fass Platinum Series 95GPH $499

Again these parts are brand new and in the original box/s feel free to PM us for questions and pictures.
Thanks,
Curtis

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Prices are all OBO. We are trying to clear as much as we possibly can before a relocation of the company happens.

Shoot out an offer on these BRAND NEW 6.0 parts. We also have studs, S&B Intakes, EDGE monitors ect.... Just let us know what your after!

Reaction score
Sorry guys it has just been brought to my attention, that I made a typo error.
The Billet High Flow Diesel Site HPOP is $1,200. And yes a core will still be needed. Sorry about that.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
If an individual is trying to build a truck of X amount of horsepower and would like to put a package together, please contact us. We can combine items to save you money!

Anything from a simply 400hp tuned 6.0 to a 600+ with a heavy list of modifications.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
At the moment everything is on stand still. Most things are spoken for, pending payment, ect...

We will update the thread in a few weeks with anything left to be sold.

Thanks!

T.R.P.

Reaction score
I really need an oil pump for my 03. Is this the stock flowing one?

Latest posts

Members online