lowerd/leveled 6.4l truck pics

pog

Reaction score
For the guys that went from lift back to stock or stock with 1" tie. Did you regret going down? My truck has a 4.5 and 37s with 3.55 gears. I'm really considering goin to stock with a 1" tie and 33s. How do I add a pic? New to the form

I went from leveled to lowered and 33s. Really love the way it rides. Better mpg+cheaper tires+smooth ride. Plus having a single turbo it helps so much with keeping it in better rpm range. I got 3.73.

MorganM

Reaction score
9044543679_2148ee861b.jpg

2012 FX4- 3" Front and 3.5" Rear.
Drives great, but I'm raising the front .5" with a stiffer spring to make it more level and avoid the stops. I'm not using the Ford springs, ordering a second pair from Deaver.

Kedstrokin

Reaction score
I worded that wrong I'd like to go to stock with a icon 1" tei spacer in front. Does anyone have pics of 305/55/20 on stock lariat wheels? Thanks for the quick replies

onebadf150

Reaction score
9044543679_2148ee861b.jpg

2012 FX4- 3" Front and 3.5" Rear.
Drives great, but I'm raising the front .5" with a stiffer spring to make it more level and avoid the stops. I'm not using the Ford springs, ordering a second pair from Deaver.

the truck looks awesome!

how did you lower the rear?
what tires are you running?
can you explain more on the deaver front coils?
what shocks?

MorganM

Reaction score
the truck looks awesome!

how did you lower the rear?
what tires are you running?
can you explain more on the deaver front coils?
what shocks?

Thanks- I like it alot, drives much better and I have no plans to go off pavement so the reduced travel is not a concern.

For the front, I ordered coils from Deaver to match the factory spring rate and lower the truck 3". I'm ordering a second pair that will be 15% stiffer and 2.5" lower.

In the rear- I removed the factory block and added a DJM shackle.

Shocks are Bilsteins, also ordered from Deaver to match the lower ride height- I don't know who built the shocks, Deaver commissioned them. They're a bit stiff in the rear. Front is good. Also installed Energy Suspension bumpstops- thinnest ones they sell.

Tires are Falken Wildpeak 305/55/20

I'll be happy to make a great deal on the 3" springs when they're removed...hopefully in the next few weeks.

onebadf150

Reaction score
Thanks- I like it alot, drives much better and I have no plans to go off pavement so the reduced travel is not a concern.

For the front, I ordered coils from Deaver to match the factory spring rate and lower the truck 3". I'm ordering a second pair that will be 15% stiffer and 2.5" lower.

In the rear- I removed the factory block and added a DJM shackle.

Shocks are Bilsteins, also ordered from Deaver to match the lower ride height- I don't know who built the shocks, Deaver commissioned them. They're a bit stiff in the rear. Front is good. Also installed Energy Suspension bumpstops- thinnest ones they sell.

Tires are Falken Wildpeak 305/55/20

I'll be happy to make a great deal on the 3" springs when they're removed...hopefully in the next few weeks.

Thanks for the reply! How do you like the falken wildpeak?

Latest posts

Members online