lowering my 6.4

Ft.mac6.4

Reaction score
Hey guys First post here!

Had my 2010 6.4 since new with an 8" lift. but Have gotten tired of the lift, but heck no for the truck hasnt given me any grief what so ever. "knock on wood"

So Ive gotten most of the lift out, and im going to replace tie rod ends, drag link. as there was some wander in my steering wheel! probably a total of 2" at the wheel, scary most days. all my ball joints seem tight etc.

Should I replace my trac bar? seems tight, bushing on one end seems to be in good shape. I know the torque for this is significant, can someone tell me what the exact number is?

So with that being said, does anyone have any advice or tips or stuff I should do before I put everything back together under the truck and things to watch for when I lower it down!?

Will be using #4800 spring in the front
no blocks in the rear
bilstein 5100 shocks
fuel Throttle 20x12 -44
toyo AT 305/55R20's - should fit nice

Also pretty disappointed when I pulled off my bushwacker fender flares today to find the paint ruined on all four corners where the rubber that was on the fender flare was suppose to protect.... :fustrate:

I have a set of PMF floating traction bars with an 8" block that are coming that will be for sale. they are 3 years old and had there regular greasing and are in good shape. PM me.

Latest posts

Members online