Mad turbo werks stage 4::: 700rwhp VGT turbo?

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
For what's its worth.. We dropped a new factory pump from 70 to 20 psi , with 155/stock nozzle injectors , stage 3 rr, and custom tuning from innovative. On the dyno, a stock pump and 190/75s, no regulated return, and an elite ssx made 544/977 on dunbars, of course dropping psi.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I held 58psi with tsd tuning and 190/75's on a 180k mile pump, that setup hauled ass. There are some freak pumps out there, Like Mike D from texas LOL

01PSD

Reaction score
My bro's stock pump has 160k on it, after getting the fuel gauge put in we saw it's dropping to 30PSI at WOT on extreme race, stock injectors and fuel system

Monkeymanstunna

Reaction score
I am very much looking forward for more progress on the stage 4. Are you guys any closer to a live tune and dyno? I'm just curious you say this truck is being DD what mileage is the truck seeing?

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
The only news I have is that now for some reason the emc locked up so right now the truck isn't running. Once he gets it fixed he will be downloading a tune in it and trying truck out. He might be headed for Rudy's dyno day and take truck up there for it.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
The only news I have is that now for some reason the emc locked up so right now the truck isn't running. Once he gets it fixed he will be downloading a tune in it and trying truck out. He might be headed for Rudy's dyno day and take truck up there for it.

Sweet! Now I get to see it in person!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score

if you qant some rsults, ship one up here for me to test, i'll put it on the race truck no shortage of fuel in her:clapping:

i'll ship it back after i test it

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Appreciate the offer, I would have to build one to send and right now over my head in orders. It might take some time to get to it. I will also have to buy extra one and right now I just don't have time, and the old story short on funds, between my truck, and all the rest of money going into business to expand. Like to get out of the one car garage and into a two car...lol, no seriously I would like to move out of garage and into a shop.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Been a while since I added to this thread. So far the stage 4 as it is, is a monster of a turbo. Sort of a loch ness , it makes crazy power but any time some get one near a track or dyno it disappears. So I still don't have numbers on it, track or dyno. I have been trying like hell to get track time for it but like I said before very time I take the truck to track something happens, Boots, ECM, Tuning, and latest was one of the HPOP from the dual set up. The truck is killing me I know what I have and what it is capable of just won't show it when it needs to. On the street I believe that the stage 4 that I build right now is on small side for 225/75 injectors that I'm running, little too smoky for me. At full throttle race tune there is a medium brown haze.

I plan on getting number yet on this turbo, but I have already moved on to new stage 4, was going to be a stage 5 but decided to just update the 4 instead. The turbo will be the biggest VGT turbo made for a diesel 3/4, 1 ton pick up truck. It should flow enough air to run the 225/75 or 100, on a race tune on the street with as much smoke as stock truck. What is the size, will be 71mm or so on inducer, exducer will be bigger then 94mm. I know measurements are vague, but I don't have the wheels in hand yet, and don't want anyone taking ideas from me. The turbine wheel will stay the gt40 wheel to spin the compressor and make it run extremely hard. Boost should be at about 60-70 psi( Calculated ), and will hit those boost extremely fast. Will keep everyone updated of it when it gets built. I will also be testing it out, myself and one other member from here are going to try this thing. If it flows and tests right I will be offering it to Shawn (Canadian redneck) to give it a spin.:naughty:

speedinpowerstroke

Reaction score
any more updates? i got the rcd 68mm powermax and think i am going to get something else been waiting on numbers from ur stage 4 cause i would love 650hp in my truck i got 205/100s and it smokes like a coal train i cant stand it and my egts wot are around 1700-1850 and i did a dyno but i had a boost leak could only make 30psi boost made 494 hp. the most boost i see with no leaks is like 45psi would love to know more about ur stage 4. can you mod my turbo? i am going to get my truck re dynoed and live tuned withing the next 2 months more info please

slc dzl

Reaction score
any more updates? i got the rcd 68mm powermax and think i am going to get something else been waiting on numbers from ur stage 4 cause i would love 650hp in my truck i got 205/100s and it smokes like a coal train i cant stand it and my egts wot are around 1700-1850 and i did a dyno but i had a boost leak could only make 30psi boost made 494 hp. the most boost i see with no leaks is like 45psi would love to know more about ur stage 4. can you mod my turbo? i am going to get my truck re dynoed and live tuned withing the next 2 months more info please

I ran the rcd 68mm with warren 205/100s with no supporting mods and I think your numbers are low.
Have you tryed having your tune adjusted?

Latest posts

Members online