Mad Turbo Werks

Injected79

Reaction score
Hey guys i dont get on here very often but thought id give this a shot.

Im having issues getting back in touch with MTW, Iv been dealing with the sales rep Matt, and have tried calling Adrian and i havent recieved an email or phone call back from either. I thought i had seen adrian on here a few times so thought this may work.

If any of you gentleman at MTW see this can you please get in touch with me, If you dont have my contact info just PM or email me at

[email protected]

BY the way this is Brandon with Twisted Innovation in Springfield Ohio

Thanks again

:toast:

Vizsla

Reaction score
Try Barder Turbo Service, they are a vendor, and provide a very good product with quantifiable results. Timely also.

Dirty_Stroke

Reaction score
Injected79, I know this is off topic but I gotta say that is an AWESOME looking '79 Ford you got in your avatar. I love them old trucks. They are tougher than wood pecker lips!

Vizsla

Reaction score
well MTW already has had the turbo for about a month and iv already sent the payment over last week.

Just ask to send turbo back, and payment, they are good people, shouldn't be a problem. Send to Barder, and you will have your turbo in a few days, and be very happy. You will not be disappointed.

Injected79

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment on the 79, I bought that out of a junk yard when i was 13 for $300 and my dad and i restored. It was my dd in high shcool, now it just sits in the shop and does burn outs when customers ask about it lol.

I just sent nate a PM, see what he can do for me

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.