Marty's Diesel Fuel Systems

Marty

Reaction score
The single A-1000 kit is finally completed and ready to go in mass quantity for the 7.3L.

The price is $1,550.00 shipped to lower 48.

It features a 5/8" pickup tube, stainless water jetted brackets, filter bases, filters, regulator, all fittings, all lines, all stainless hardware, wiring harness, etc.

It is complete from tank to engine and back. There are no factory fuel items left on the truck once this fuel system is complete. This will support the largest injectors currently available.

This can be used as a lift pump for a 6.4 as well and the full kit should be available shortly that gets rid of the factory pump, filters, fuel cooler, etc...

The 6.0 guys I am still waiting on a couple of brackets for the engine side of things.

These can be mounted on the outside of the framerail on any cab/bed model. Additionally this can be mounted inside the frame rail on all 2wd's, and extended cab long beds, crew cab short/long beds.

Only 4x4 Regular cab and 4x4 SuperCab Short Bed trucks can not mount this inside the frame rail.

Still trying to upload pictures.

Last edited:

Marty

Reaction score
I guess I should have added that also. If you decide to go with a sump, your kit will not include the pickup tube. Instead it will include a Parker 1/2" NPT ball valve and adapter to run a parker pushlock reuseable hose end. Nothing else changes. The inlet of the first filter can either be a straight connector or a 90*. Both are included with kit, this way the kit works on every truck inside the frame or out (if specified).

If you already have a regulated return, the price of the kit will come down for you (Price of the regulator and all associated fittings). You have three options of feed with this kit, they are all included.

Marty

Reaction score
This is one I just completed for a customer.

IMAG0265.png

Here is the same one with the optional secondary filter.
IMAG0271.png

Here is last one of the old version that went out.
IMAG0066.png

David N

Reaction score
Top notch kit for sure! I'm running this kit except with dual Superduty pumps. It had 100% of what I needed, and a few extras. Definitely a good buy, and Marty is a helpful guy himself.

bpb424

Reaction score
What's the price for the 6.4 guys? And how soon will it be available ?
I am doing a build soon and I'm interested in this.

Marty

Reaction score
Price will be the same, the only difference is the regulator mounts on the outlet of the secondary filter and then the fittings up on the engine.

Marty

Reaction score
Exactly. Any part is changeable. In the newer brackets that should be available next week or so, the Fuelab pump can also be mounted in exactly the same fashion.

Marty

Reaction score
The current plates do not accomodate dual pumps.

However, if there is enough intrest I can get the plates made up and send out all associated parts/fittings/etc and have the end-user assemble it. It takes about 4 hours on the plate. Just too much time to make it affordable honestly. I have basically "given" away about ~10-15 kits here on the army and nation since I could never charge what it costs labor wise to make it. There are too many variables to get it water jetted currently. I might revisit the topic if there is enough intrest.

Here is a link to the Dual Pump pictures...
http://s1171.photobucket.com/albums/r560/MartysDiesel/Martys Diesel Dual Pump Setup/

Here is the link to the A-1000 Fuel system setups. I changed the albums around so the links up top are not working now.
http://s1171.photobucket.com/albums/r560/MartysDiesel/A-1000 Fuel System/