Marty's Diesel Fuel Systems

vcassens

Reaction score
Thanks now get back to work it is normal businesses hours so you guys should not be on hear posting :poke: no wonder nothing is getting done for the 6.0 or 6.4 guys

Marty

Reaction score
Well rounded a corner this week. All on the downward swing. Only have 3 trucks lined up for next week and then my own. Should have something for the 6.0 guys this week.

Thanks!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Well rounded a corner this week. All on the downward swing. Only have 3 trucks lined up for next week and then my own. Should have something for the 6.0 guys this week.

Thanks!

When are we gonna see your pile making passes again bro???

idkillinit

Reaction score
Marty like myself is enjoying being make to actually drive it. One pass boom means another 6 months down. It's funny. You finally get them built right n now your timid to beat it.

Marty

Reaction score
Lol well my truck spewed coolant 2 weeks ago. I finally got an opening in the shop tonight and yanked the engine.

Injector cup or headgasket, guess I'll find out soon.

Plan to go back in with another engine this week since I got a few to choose from. I have been driving the truck for a year without issue beating on it everyday. The rods are still inside the block :). It will be funny if I pull the injectors and find an injector cup cracked. LOL If I do, I will put it right the F back in and I will make passes on it trying to blow it up. I needed to swap converters and reseal the rear main cover anyway since it was leaking.

If I stick with the newer engine, I plan to drive the truck around the country this year including my weekly beach trips (4 hours) so passes on this truck might be a bit off... maybe later in the season. It's no faster then it was 3 years ago since I have almost exactly the same setup...

Last edited:

mikes02ls1

Reaction score
What is the cost for the A1000 fuel system kit with the regulator for a 00 7.3? Also does this system ****** the factory fuel filter and housing?

njjeep

Reaction score
I would try the Marty's Diesel face book page for more info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.