Maryland Members

TonyG

Reaction score
Same goes for your heap.

I'd rather replace a oil cooler in 2-3 hours then fix a window mod..... And thank small little infant baby jesus for a 5r..... A 4r always searchin for gears like a black guy for a fat white woman

Marty

Reaction score
I'd rather replace a oil cooler in 2-3 hours then fix a window mod..... And thank small little infant baby jesus for a 5r..... A 4r always searchin for gears like a black guy for a fat white woman

LOL you've done 50 oil coolers/ EGR's in the last 3 months, 1 7.3L that blew up. LMAO! It was a junkyard engine making well over 500 rwhp. Good comparison :pointlaugh:

We've done more 5r's here then 4r's too btw...... ;)

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Least it wouldn't be throwin rods like a pro quarter back, and leaking oil like a crop duster.....
get it right, they leak fuel not oil....
LOL you've done 50 oil coolers/ EGR's in the last 3 months, 1 7.3L that blew up. LMAO! It was a junkyard engine making well over 500 rwhp. Good comparison :pointlaugh:
:morons:

Marty, you really need to get a new company truck, tony looks goofey on his way to get slurpees, and you need to tell him to stop parking in handycap spots
photobucket-7201-1343873238452-1.jpg

BTW, this is an actuall pic i took at the 7-11 in elkton! HAHAHAHA

Last edited:

TonyG

Reaction score

We've done more 5r's here then 4r's too btw...... ;)

50?!? I think your a little heavy on that.... Just as heavy as that 500wheel number lol

TonyG

Reaction score
get it right, they leak fuel not oil....

:morons:

Marty, you really need to get a new company truck, tony looks goofey on his way to get slurpees, and you need to tell him to stop parking in handycap spots
photobucket-7201-1343873238452-1.jpg

BTW, this is an actuall pic i took at the 7-11 in elkton! HAHAHAHA

I hadda man, only way I can see over the steering wheel

Marty

Reaction score
The only thing heavy is Elkton girls.

Nice pic frank, that's right across from epd station?

Latest posts

Members online