Maryland Perfomance Diesel's First Annual Christmas For The Troops Dyno Day

cfdeng7

Reaction score
7.3rocket and myself turned around and are helping him out should be good to go in a minute

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Where Are u guys? Get it fixed?

Was running great. Made it a half hour check engine light, loss of power and it died in another toll both. Petey was backed into that booth and we were hooked and out into a parking lot in 30 seconds. Running to uhaul for a trailer or car dolly.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
I kept a low profile yesterday, but i checked out some badass rides, and met a few guys. MPD, you put on a hell of a show...i'll be back next year! I hope you guys liked my ride...definitely inspiring to get my pig built!
Zac, glad ya got rollin' again. Sorry I didn't have tools bro.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Was running great. Made it a half hour check engine light, loss of power and it died in another toll both. Petey was backed into that booth and we were hooked and out into a parking lot in 30 seconds. Running to uhaul for a trailer or car dolly.

Spoke too soon! LoL. Buy a farm truck they said....

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
I kept a low profile yesterday, but i checked out some badass rides, and met a few guys. MPD, you put on a hell of a show...i'll be back next year! I hope you guys liked my ride...definitely inspiring to get my pig built!
Zac, glad ya got rollin' again. Sorry I didn't have tools bro.

If you got on the dyno I probably got a pic of your truck.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score

So is Pete towing you home? Pete loves riding three men wide in the regular cab.

Hammer

Reaction score
The MPD Gang did a really nice job putting this show on!!!!!!
Wish I didn't get held up at work and get there late as I missed alot of the early dyno runs and didn't get to see all the show-n-shine rides.
The runs with Kong were off the chart and very impressive to say the least.I hope the damage internally is not too bad as OutLaw and Dimitri will have their hands full with that truck.

It was nice talking to the many who stopped and commented on our truck and meeting many new people.We will be back next year!!!!!!........Andy

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Toll booth after the bridge? Exit 93?

Pm sent

Idk, it has a biiiiiig DOT inspection yard/parking lot to the right of the tolls.

Got your PM. Semi close to home now, Dad and older brother are already ready with my uncles trailer and my brothers 2500HD gasser to go get it tonight

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Idk, it has a biiiiiig DOT inspection yard/parking lot to the right of the tolls.

Got your PM. Semi close to home now, Dad and older brother are already ready with my uncles trailer and my brothers 2500HD gasser to go get it tonight

You could see the welcome to Perryville water tower from it.

Latest posts

Members online