maxx force 7 pistions PN?

pog

Reaction score
def hard to justify buying anything south of the border right now

footlong70

Reaction score
40% more then last year will still be 50% less then local

Maybe where you live. Locally I can get all the well known brands from south of the boarder with little markup other than the additional +30% with exchange rate. Also bypass +30% exchange on overpriced shipping. Duties, ect...
So when I could of bought a 7000 dollar trans last year locally, and now to buy the same trans is well over 10000 bucks. Yah I can wait..

m j

Reaction score
duties? on truck parts? there havent been duties on truck parts since the 1980s, so I am guessing you arent that border savvy

99% of your sig is US parts and the dealer has to pay the same exchange rate that you do so his prices will be climbing unless its MADE here

footlong70

Reaction score
duties? on truck parts? there havent been duties on truck parts since the 1980s, so I am guessing you arent that border savvy

99% of your sig is US parts and the dealer has to pay the same exchange rate that you do so his prices will be climbing unless its MADE here

Might be hard to believe junior but I've ordered many parts from countries outside of NAFTA... So yes duties, brokerage, gst, shipping, exchange rates. As for border savy, Ive bought over a hundred thousand bucks in the last few years from the US alone just in vehicle parts. Slightly more than average.

As for the local dealer, I'm glad to see your agreeing with what I already said. The local dealer selling me all the US parts is paying the same exchange rate as me. Therefore I will not even bother with large local buys either given that much of a price jump.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.