Mini maxx mounts

richiee23

Reaction score
I looking at two different mounts for my mini maxx. I like the blend mount tht goes over the mirror, but I wonder if its akward ilooking at.I I also like the Bk head liner mount that mounts near the drivers pillar. I would like to get some reviews on people who have both before I make a decision.

Thanx
Richie

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I have the blend mount above the mirror and really like it. When I first installed it, I wasn't sure if I'd like looking up but it's actually easier I think? I also went that route because the Mini Maxx is up and out of site compared to just siting on the pillar. You'd have to know its up there to see it.

Keith

Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/BK-UNIVERSAL-...&sr=8-1&keywords=bk+headliner+mini+maxx+mount

Heres the one I have. I LOVE it! And its cheap! Its nice cause it just slides up above that headliner and thats it for an install. About as simply as it gets. Plus you dont need a longer HDMI cord to reach it, you can use the provided cord with the Mini Maxx. I put mine in about a month ago and love having it there in the top left corner.

T korkle

Reaction score
Headliner mount. Put a eyebrow strip on your windshield and nobody ever knows it's up there. Doesn't bother me at all at night. I run green color set very dim at night and it works well for me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    854.5 KB · Views: 98

DWhite

Reaction score
I know it isn't what you asked for but this is how I mounted mine and I liked the stealth approach where hardly anyone could see it unless they was in the truck.

20150221_133614_zpsyn44tr8h.jpg

Reaction score
I'm different but I wanna buy a single pod for the pillar and buy the mount kit for there. I understand wanting it "stealth". But I gotta be able to see mine easily. I'm constantly looking at the guages.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.