Mishimoto 6.0L Coolant Filtration Kit Build Thread!

shmoozer

Reaction score
Yes they are out. I got mine in the mail on Wednesday. Fit and finish is great, easy install. Only thing I have to complain about is that there were no install instructions with the kit or on their website that I could find.

-KCCO-

Monster12valve

Reaction score
Yes they are out. I got mine in the mail on Wednesday. Fit and finish is great, easy install. Only thing I have to complain about is that there were no install instructions with the kit or on their website that I could find.

-KCCO-

Awesome thank you. I need to order one. I really like the lines.

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the orders guys!

Are these officially out yet? I would like one!

Awesome thank you. I need to order one. I really like the lines.

Yes, we just officially released this kit towards the end of last week. Check with our vendors for the best available pricing on this kit. This is also available on our site, however the discounted pre-sale rate is no longer available.

http://www.mishimoto.com/ford-6-0l-powerstroke-coolant-filtration-kit-03-07.html

-KCCO-

Thanks for the feedback! We just recently released our installation guide for this particular kit. I apologize that this was created after your install.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Thanks
-John

shmoozer

Reaction score
It's ok, there are always a few downsides to being one of the first to have a new to market kit. Installation was easy enough without the instructions.

-KCCO-

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Our pre-sale has expired and this kit is officially released. A big thank you to everyone who purchased this product through our pre-sale! Full kit details from release are shown below.

Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Coolant Filter Kit, 2003-2007

Product Specs
  • Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
  • Filters solid particles from your truck's coolant
  • Installs in under 45 minutes
  • One-piece application-specific silicone hoses available in black, blue, or red
  • 6061 anodized aluminum filter mount
  • Includes Wix coolant filter
  • Extends the life of your oil cooler, water pump, EGR cooler, coolant, and other critical components
  • No modification of factory hoses
  • Ball valve shut-offs included
  • Includes all components necessary for installation
  • Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty

Tech Specs
rsbqjl.jpg

Features & Benefits
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Installation Guide
YouTube Video

Product Development
Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Coolant Filter Kit 2003-2007 | Mishimoto Engineering Blog

Images

troke-coolant-filtration-kit-2003-2007-pre-sale-32.jpg

coolant-filtration-kit-2003-ndash-2007-pre-sale-33.jpg

coolant-filtration-kit-2003-ndash-2007-pre-sale-39.jpg

Feel free to follow up with any questions!

Thanks

shmoozer

Reaction score
I didn't take very many pictures during install, but if you guys like I would be more than happy to write up a review for you guys.

-KCCO-

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
these kits came out awesome! If anyone needs one let me know I have a black, blue, and red kit in stock ready to ship!