Mishimoto 6.4L Thermostat Pre-Sale

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We are preparing to launch our low and high temperature thermostats for the 6.4L Powerstroke. We decided to offer a discounted pre-sale for forum members interested in picking up a new thermostat! Check out the details below.

1zlpx5w.jpg

Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Low-Temperature Thermostat, 2008-2010

Product Specs
  • Direct fit for the 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
  • Lower activation temperature allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, maintaining lower temperatures
  • Ideal for vehicles in warm climates or under extreme towing/driving conditions
  • Includes both thermostats and replacement gasket
  • Lifetime Warranty

Tech Specs
jh819h.jpg

Price: $58.00
Estimated Ship Date: 2/10
Link: Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Low-Temperature Thermostat, 2008–2010 PRE-SALE, by Mishimoto

Ford 6.4L Powerstroke High-Temperature Thermostat, 2008-2010

Product Specs
  • Direct fit for the 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
  • Higher activation temperature restricts coolant flow for a longer time, resulting in quicker engine warm-up
  • Ideal for use in cold climates
  • Includes both thermostat and replacement gasket
  • Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty

Tech Specs
103zamu.jpg

Price: $58.00
Estimated Ship Date: 2/10
Link: Ford 6.4L Powerstroke High-Temperature Thermostat, 2008–2010 PRE-SALE, by Mishimoto

Feel free to follow-up with any questions or comments!

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Not to be a Jerk but did I miss it or is there a promo code to enter, because I do not see the "discounted pre-sale for forum members" the $58.00 in the links is the same price any joe can order it for off the site.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Not to be a Jerk but did I miss it or is there a promo code to enter, because I do not see the "discounted pre-sale for forum members" the $58.00 in the links is the same price any joe can order it for off the site.

The 58.00 is the pre-sale price, if you look the price will be 90.00 when its over.

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Any idea when these will ship?

We are having a few port delays with getting these units into our warehouse for packaging and shipment. At this time we do not have a concrete date for shipment but I would assume it will be within 1-2 weeks.

Sorry for the delay!

The 58.00 is the pre-sale price, if you look the price will be 90.00 when its over.

Thanks! No promo code is necessary to place this order. The current listed price of $58.00 is our discounted pre-sale rate. Once this pre-sale expires, our page will be updated to display our MSRP which will be $90.00.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

-John

NY_Mott

Reaction score

I can see that, but I read it as if because we are forum members we were getting it at a price that some Joe off the street not supporting this forum can not get it at; guess I was wrong.

Mishimoto- Its a dam fair price as far as I know, must have just misread it &
If I came across as a D-bag my apologizes.

Mishimoto

Reaction score
I can see that, but I read it as if because we are forum members we were getting it at a price that some Joe off the street not supporting this forum can not get it at; guess I was wrong.

Mishimoto- Its a dam fair price as far as I know, must have just misread it &
If I came across as a D-bag my apologizes.

No problem at all buddy, just clearing up the confusion! Let us know if you have any additional questions about the thermostats.

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the orders guys! After some shipping delays, these thermostats finally hit our warehouse last week. Everyone who joined our pre-sale should have received tracking information.

Looking forward to everyone's feedback once our thermostats are installed!

Thanks
-John