Mishimoto joins Powerstroke Army!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
PSA is proud to announce yet another top shelf company in our sponsor lineup! Mishimoto is the leader in aftermarket cooling components. They are now specializing in cooling products for diesel applications with a line of radiators, innercoolers, and related accessories. Please welcome John and all the guys at Mishimoto to PSA.

www.mishimoto.com

Mishimoto

Reaction score
PSA is proud to announce yet another top shelf company in our sponsor lineup! Mishimoto is the leader in aftermarket cooling components. They are now specializing in cooling products for diesel applications with a line of radiators, innercoolers, and related accessories. Please welcome John and all the guys at Mishimoto to PSA.

www.mishimoto.com

awesome, now we need a 6.4 radiator group buy!

Welcome over guys

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

welcome guys!

Welcome, about time LOL
Intercooler group buy!!!!!!

Welcome to PSA!!

get started already!!!!!!!!!

:welcome:

And are these 2 posts ready yet? :gun:

Cool! Welcome.

Thank you to all for the warm welcome! We are really excited to be a part of the pstrokearmy community. I will be introducing our product line and company in this thread: http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35665.

If you would like to check our current offerings, the Powerstroke page can be found here: http://www.mishimoto.com/ford-powerstroke-performance-parts.html.

I do not believe we have plans for a GB but I can certainly see if this would possibly be an option.

I would be happy to answer any product related questions! We should have the 6.4 Aluminum Radiator images up on the site soon.

Thanks
-John

3brorce

Reaction score
Really throwing out the Sponsorship money I see. CF and now PSA that is awesome.

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Really throwing out the Sponsorship money I see. CF and now PSA that is awesome.

Thanks! We are really enjoying both communities so far!

Heck ya! Great to see more companies coming over to the diesel world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a very smooth transition and we are finding that the enthusiasts of the diesel world are very helpful and certainly want the most from their trucks.

Great to be a part of PSA! :D

Thanks
-John

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thanks! We are really enjoying both communities so far!

It was a very smooth transition and we are finding that the enthusiasts of the diesel world are very helpful and certainly want the most from their trucks.

Great to be a part of PSA! :D

Thanks
-John

Glad to have you!!

Latest posts

Members online