Mishimoto Releases New Powerstroke Product Line!

Big Angry Hillbilly

Reaction score
We should still have some available on our website if you're looking for one immediately. Feel free to call our Customer Service department to place an order. :D

Back orders are being filled in the order in which they are received. Could you please PM me with your order information? I'd be happy to look into your order for you and see if I can find out any more information. :thumbsup:

We are currently expecting our next order to arrive in January. I will update this thread with more information as I receive it. :)

Thanks,
Tyler

So, the guy that orders one today, gets it shipped today.

The guy that ordered it months ago, you'll look into it, and his backorder will be filled eventually?

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Whenever we have inventory come in we allocate a very small percentage for our retail website and for potential warranty claims, as the inventory systems are handled separately. If a customer were to have ordered from the retail site there could have been a possibility that they received a radiator before someone who ordered from our resellers site. This has never been an issue for us as we do not typically run into a prolonged backorder situation. We have additional inventory coming in on Jan 10th which will fill 80% of our current backorders with additional stock arriving in February to fill the rest. After this, we do not foresee having backorder issues moving forward. We appreciate everyone’s patience!

Thanks,
-Pat

Extended Power

Reaction score
Why are they only a 2 core, like the factory, and not increased to a 3 or 4 core?
They would use the same end tanks, and be just as thick...

SINNER

Reaction score
I read enough in one page to know to never order a thing from this company.

Let me paraphrase:

Once we have your money we are happy. We do not care if you ordered from us 6 months ago if we can sell one today for more cash we will. You will get your back order after we have a surplus.

Randall12v

Reaction score
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159002

Mishimoto, care to comment on one of these two sites you so avidly beat your chest on?

I suppose I should just cancel the 2 orders I have through two different shops, granted both were ordered back in early November, so you wouldn't be making as much $ from me.

Your lack of filling back orders first and foremost (as I'm sure there's way more that placed orders way ahead of mine) and then beating your chest on forums saying "they're in stock, ready to ship" makes you as a business one I'd rather not give money too.

Straight forward, honest answers (even if it's not the most appealing news) will make you a company I'd do business with, so here's your opportunity to change my mind.

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Why are they only a 2 core, like the factory, and not increased to a 3 or 4 core?

I read enough in one page to know to never order a thing from this company.

Let me paraphrase:

Once we have your money we are happy. We do not care if you ordered from us 6 months ago if we can sell one today for more cash we will. You will get your back order after we have a surplus.

Not at all. As mentioned, we reserve a small amount of stock (maybe 1-2 units at this time) for website orders and warranty claims. If by chance a customer has an issue with a unit, I am sure they would not want to wait for the replacement.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159002

Mishimoto, care to comment on one of these two sites you so avidly beat your chest on?

I suppose I should just cancel the 2 orders I have through two different shops, granted both were ordered back in early November, so you wouldn't be making as much $ from me.

Your lack of filling back orders first and foremost (as I'm sure there's way more that placed orders way ahead of mine) and then beating your chest on forums saying "they're in stock, ready to ship" makes you as a business one I'd rather not give money too.

Straight forward, honest answers (even if it's not the most appealing news) will make you a company I'd do business with, so here's your opportunity to change my mind.

While I understand the frustration you have about this, we are trying to be very straightforward with all of customers by keeping everyone informed about our backorder situation. We understand that it is not ideal, but are filling as many orders as possible to our direct wholesalers in order that they were received.

I will be happy to check out the link you have provided me above and make sure we reply to the customer.

Mishimoto

Reaction score

Extendedpower, I spoke with the R&D team about this and they confirmed that the was goal for this project was to make a aluminum factory replacement radiator.
Thanks,
-Pat

Last edited:

Randall12v

Reaction score
Not at all. As mentioned, we reserve a small amount of stock (maybe 1-2 units at this time) for website orders and warranty claims. If by chance a customer has an issue with a unit, I am sure they would not want to wait for the replacement.

While I understand the frustration you have about this, we are trying to be very straightforward with all of customers by keeping everyone informed about our backorder situation. We understand that it is not ideal, but are filling as many orders as possible to our direct wholesalers in order that they were received.

I will be happy to check out the link you have provided me above and make sure we reply to the customer.

Thanks for the reply on here and compd.

jim_patterson

Reaction score
Installed my mishimoto rad a few weeks ago, super happy with it. Thanks for making this as it was definetly needed and ford wasn't doing anything about the crap design. If only the rest of the coolers didn't block it from view

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Warranty which you will need, getting ready to stomach repair costs over and over, nothing will change from Ford to Mishimoto you just get to replace with their crap and not dealer crap.

Big K

Reaction score
Will the 6.0 Radiator fit an Excursion?

If not, can you tell me why not? I believe the OEM Radiator is Interchangeable and I would wonder why an aftermarket part would not be...

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
They likely just have no idea, same as their Jeep XJ radiator which is built for the RHD market yet they market it for a LHD XJ, took them 1-2 weeks to figure out and remember what they built it for, postal vehicles, so why the **** is it listed under Jeep? Tards.