Mishimoto Releases New Powerstroke Product Line!

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
So for today we are going to start with a **** YOU Mishimoto and a service announcement to all my friends here on PSA to stay the **** away from this company, they conintually show me how BRUTAL their service is, they cannot stand up to the expectations or promises, they lie, they provide false and incorrect information then when you try and go past the people causing the problems, they refuse to talk to you.

So all in all, a big F bomb for Mishimoto, they have lost a customer, they have lost a distributor and they have really pissed off one of their largest WD's with all this extra bull**** they have caused. I will never go back and I hope to save my fellow PSA friends the same greif, same your money and get an Alrad (http://alradco.com/) for half the price without all the bull****.

And of course just for the moderators and doubters, this issue has been going on over a year, been through 3 sales/service agents, two distributors, tried multiple phone calls getting no where, multiple messages sent to Tyler who posts here to do something and my distributor has gone through similar channels, this isn't my issue this is Mishi's ****up.

JrStroker

Reaction score
So for today we are going to start with a **** YOU Mishimoto and a service announcement to all my friends here on PSA to stay the **** away from this company, they conintually show me how BRUTAL their service is, they cannot stand up to the expectations or promises, they lie, they provide false and incorrect information then when you try and go past the people causing the problems, they refuse to talk to you.

So all in all, a big F bomb for Mishimoto, they have lost a customer, they have lost a distributor and they have really pissed off one of their largest WD's with all this extra bull**** they have caused. I will never go back and I hope to save my fellow PSA friends the same greif, same your money and get an Alrad (http://alradco.com/) for half the price without all the bull****.

And of course just for the moderators and doubters, this issue has been going on over a year, been through 3 sales/service agents, two distributors, tried multiple phone calls getting no where, multiple messages sent to Tyler who posts here to do something and my distributor has gone through similar channels, this isn't my issue this is Mishi's ****up.

Uhh ohh...

BFT

Reaction score

Do you have a radiator from alradco?

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I wanted to give you all an update on our 6.4L Powerstroke Aluminum Radiators. These radiators were extremely popular when we first released them, and we sold out of our stock almost instantly. We have made adjustments to our production schedules to accommodate the demand and get these radiators back in stock for our customers, and we do not anticipate out of stock issues moving forward.

We have put a tremendous amount of detail into this product to ensure quality, which is why we are able to offer a lifetime warranty. This radiator is a direct-fit into your truck, and is far more reliable than the stock unit. Many customers have purchased this radiator with success, and we are excited to get more of them in stock for everyone else that needs and wants one.

Orders placed for this radiator on www.Mishimoto.com will be shipped on a first come, first serve basis.

We expect these radiators to be back in stock around mid-November. Please let me know if you have any questions, and I will keep everyone updated.

Thanks,
Tyler Sylvester

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Update!

We just received our latest shipment of 6.4L radiators at our warehouse! Back-orders will be filled in the order in which they were received, and will be shipping out tomorrow!

Hurry up and place your orders if you haven't already done so, as these will be flying off the shelves!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Tyler

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Check out some pictures of the shipment! :)

These 6.4L Rads are ready to ship out!
k2mx4l.jpg

Sneak peek inside the box! :D
mmya1s.jpg

Mishimoto

Reaction score
We are expecting more inventory to be in and ready to ship next week! Please keep in mind that orders are processed based on the date received, so place your orders now if you haven't already done so! :)

Thanks,
Tyler

wiseguy

Reaction score
How long is the wait for the 6.4 radiators if ordered today? thanks

don't expect anything soon mine has been on back order for months called today keeps getting pushed back just got pushed back till ordered back in sept 10-17 then 11-13 then 12-6 now they are saying 12-27:wtf:

wiseguy

Reaction score
Update!

We just received our latest shipment of 6.4L radiators at our warehouse! Back-orders will be filled in the order in which they were received, and will be shipping out tomorrow!

Hurry up and place your orders if you haven't already done so, as these will be flying off the shelves!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Tyler

:wtf: maybe fill orders already placed rather than worry about selling more

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
With the run around like that, i would be looking for my money back. Dont sell a product untill its ready. Dont use the consumer to fund your projects!!!!

Mishimoto

Reaction score
How long is the wait for the 6.4 radiators if ordered today? thanks

We should still have some available on our website if you're looking for one immediately. Feel free to call our Customer Service department to place an order. :D

don't expect anything soon mine has been on back order for months called today keeps getting pushed back just got pushed back till ordered back in sept 10-17 then 11-13 then 12-6 now they are saying 12-27:wtf:

:wtf: maybe fill orders already placed rather than worry about selling more

Back orders are being filled in the order in which they are received. Could you please PM me with your order information? I'd be happy to look into your order for you and see if I can find out any more information. :thumbsup:

I heard 12/20/13 but that was from a another distrubitor, was wondering straight from the company. thanks

We are currently expecting our next order to arrive in January. I will update this thread with more information as I receive it. :)

Thanks,
Tyler

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Hey guys, wanted to let you know that I won't be active on the forums until Monday. I am headed home to Michigan for the holidays. I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving! :)

In the meantime, check out this picture I snagged of some awesome dyno testing we had going on in the shop! We have a cool video about the testing coming out soon, so keep an eye out!

2meswf9.jpg