MKM 05-07 grill for 99-04

TyCorr

Reaction score
Im sure it works just fine. If I could buy one for 80 bucks, id cut it my damn self though. If that isnt your thing, buy it up. I was willing to buy a whole clip from them a dew years ago but they never replied to me so I said "screw them".

hunter scar

Reaction score
I would cut one I could find one for a good price. But my schedule here lately im going for convenience.

pstk5088

Reaction score
I bought one about 3-4 years ago when they were still offering them already painted. It fits very well and attaches very securely using clips in the factory bottom spots, instead of zip ties. That being said, I slid off the road over the winter and had to replace my grill and bumper, the body shop where I had the repairs done could not get one, they were told that the one I had (paint to match, in black) was no longer available. I'm not sure about chrome, etc, but like I said, the painted are no longer available.

hunter scar

Reaction score
I bought one about 3-4 years ago when they were still offering them already painted. It fits very well and attaches very securely using clips in the factory bottom spots, instead of zip ties. That being said, I slid off the road over the winter and had to replace my grill and bumper, the body shop where I had the repairs done could not get one, they were told that the one I had (paint to match, in black) was no longer available. I'm not sure about chrome, etc, but like I said, the painted are no longer available.

This one says its paintable http://www.mkmcustoms.com/fordpaintable05-07superdutyexcursiongrillefits99-04.aspx

pstk5088

Reaction score
Sorry, what I meant was that the ones that were already painted were no longer available, one that is raw and ready to paint can still be purchased.

Latest posts

Members online