• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

modified dt360

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Selling my dt360 I built for my truck. No bull****, no games, need the money! I have a good amount more into it than I'm asking!

160k miles, 50 psi warm oil pressure, fresh ported and polished head and cut for bigger valve springs, valve job, 500cc p7100 and 5x20 injectors by contagious diesel, custom Manton pushrods, pbm valve springs set at about 160 psi seat pressure, custom p7100 adapter and adjustable gear, ATI super damper, 2 inch id stainless pipe to make header, holset ht4c 85mm turbo. Probably a few other things I'm forgetting. I was going to run a holset hx52 on the manifold, but it needs a new chra ($800 from majestic turbo in Waco TX) and the ht4c. Projected to make 900 plus at the wheels on this setup. Pump is set at 4300rpm and currently timed at 30 degrees. Runs amazing! $5500 takes it all right now!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Good luck with the sale C. I would be all over it if I didn't have a cracked block on my sick fo...

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Lol! My block has been cracked for a year.

FYI I have a perfect truck for this engine. Comes with a spare motor, and all the adaptor plates to put this engine to a 4r100. Only thing missing would be a pcs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psduser1

Reaction score

FYI I have a perfect truck for this engine. Comes with a spare motor, and all the adaptor plates to put this engine to a 4r100. Only thing missing would be a pcs.

Swap out a 6.4.....

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Swap out a 6.4.....

Lol, no, my Excursion. Its just been sitting and I really want a 6.4 shorty race truck.
There is a motor being built for my 6.4 currently. Just need some more coin to help finish it.

psduser1

Reaction score
It would be fun, you must admit!
Ex would be a good project, tho, too.
The dt is priced right for sure!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

if you got this motor and ran it to its potential, and adapt it to the 4r, it had better be the strongest built in the world.. lol... i have seen everything that was done to the motor. stock head bolts hold i think around 100psi and i think the homo planned on running it around 800hp with compounds as a DD. it would make the ex scoot!!!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online