Morton, IL Lighthouse Buick GMC...Anyone nearby?

Chipster

Reaction score
I'm in VA but I've sold my DD and looking at a used 6.7 there. However, I'd love if someone familiar with 6.7s would be willing to swing by and take a look and give me some feedback before I make an offer. I'm willing to PayPal a little reward or mail a gift card or something. If anyone is willing, please shoot me a PM or email [email protected]

Or if anyone happens to have info on the used black 450 there. I'm told it's in great shape and was traded on a new Denali.

Thanks in advance!
Chip

JSJ4613

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm in VA but I've sold my DD and looking at a used 6.7 there. However, I'd love if someone familiar with 6.7s would be willing to swing by and take a look and give me some feedback before I make an offer. I'm willing to PayPal a little reward or mail a gift card or something. If anyone is willing, please shoot me a PM or email [email protected]

Or if anyone happens to have info on the used black 450 there. I'm told it's in great shape and was traded on a new Denali.

Thanks in advance!
Chip
LOL

dusty9

Reaction score
Blacked out king ranch looked like forces with Terra grapplers? Seen it in forest IL Monday, but it's moved now. Looked sharp is all I can say from driving past.

JMart

Reaction score
You would buy a truck on a strangers opinion???Do your homework.Its your money your spending.....

Research is homework. Having someone put eyes on a truck is research. He might find someone nearby that is a mechanic or has a good scanner. Someone might walk up on it and see something that the dealers didn't take pics of. I have looked at trucks for several guys before. Its still their choice to buy the truck, I just go in and point out what flaws I can find. Sometimes that works better because I know I am not getting the truck so I can be unbiased.

Tell me how else is he supposed to do his homework on a truck that is hundreds of miles away? Listen to what the dealer says? Their opinions are so much more trustworthy.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Research is homework. Having someone put eyes on a truck is research. He might find someone nearby that is a mechanic or has a good scanner. Someone might walk up on it and see something that the dealers didn't take pics of. I have looked at trucks for several guys before. Its still their choice to buy the truck, I just go in and point out what flaws I can find. Sometimes that works better because I know I am not getting the truck so I can be unbiased.

Tell me how else is he supposed to do his homework on a truck that is hundreds of miles away? Listen to what the dealer says? Their opinions are so much more trustworthy.

Don't you dare bring common sense onto the interwebs!

Chipster

Reaction score

Exactly! Thanks. I mean there is the option of buying assuming it checks out in person and a PPI. Hence why I posted in 6.7 forums. Hell, I even asked on Lamborghini forums. Ideally, a forums member who is well known with lots of posts is someone who could provide meaningful insight.

A laughing face is definitely a great contribution to a thread though ...lol

Thanks JMart and the rest of you.

I've bought most of my vehicles, except the lambo, online. It's a gamble but limited selection if I only look locally.

JSJ4613

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

Sory my bad,I have a business to run.I should go look at a truck for a stranger.Sound like tire kicking to me.To each his own.Maybe run a OASIS?????

JMart

Reaction score
Sory my bad,I have a business to run.I should go look at a truck for a stranger.Sound like tire kicking to me.To each his own.Maybe run a OASIS?????

Yeah an Oasis shows you signs of an owner who didn't take care of a vehicle. Go back in your hole. You obviously don't know sh!t. Nobody would ask you to go look at a vehicle for them.

Why are you even on this site if you aren't willing to help someone out? That is what we do here. Its a community of people with similar interests helping each other. If you can't figure that out GTFO.

Last edited:

JSJ4613

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yeah an Oasis shows you signs of an owner who didn't take care of a vehicle. Go back in your hole. You obviously don't know sh!t. Nobody would ask you to go look at a vehicle for them.
Really?? An OASIS doesn't show how many times truck was at any dealership, while under warranty,for warrany claims work??Is that not important information???Hows your 6.7 run?My 3 run great '11f-450 '15f-450 :thumbup:,Just picked up a '16 f-450 today.GROW UP

Last edited:

JMart

Reaction score
Really?? An OASIS doesn't show how many times truck was at any dealership, while under warranty,for warrany claims work??Is that not important information???Hows your 6.7 run?My 3 run great '11f-450 '15f-450 :thumbup:,Just picked up a '16 f-450 today.GROW UP

Oh wow, so because you have 3 6.7's you are a bad ass. Congrats you know how to brag about being in debt. Such a dumb ass.

Does that oasis show that walmart or the jiffy lube was changing the oil? Does it show what is under the carpet? Does it show if a body shop other than Ford has worked on the truck? Does it show if its been tuned or had the *** removed before? People usually get an oasis, but that still doesn't beat having eyes on a truck. I am tired of talking to you. Obviously you are a ***tard. I feel dumber for trying to communicate with you.

JSJ4613

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Oh wow, so because you have 3 6.7's you are a bad ass. Congrats you know how to brag about being in debt. Such a dumb ass.

Does that oasis show that walmart or the jiffy lube was changing the oil? Does it show what is under the carpet? Does it show if a body shop other than Ford has worked on the truck? Does it show if its been tuned or had the *** removed before? People usually get an oasis, but that still doesn't beat having eyes on a truck. I am tired of talking to you. Obviously you are a ***tard. I feel dumber for trying to communicate with you.
:thumbup::thumbup:Yeah,but driving by a dealership to look at it,you can tell,all the things you mentioned in the last post?.DEBT FREE:) I hear your mommy calling you .Take care

JMart

Reaction score
:thumbup::thumbup:Yeah,but driving by a dealership to look at it,you can tell,all the things you mentioned in the last post?.DEBT FREE:) I hear your mommy calling you .Take care

Wow, you can't even comprehend simple English. Nobody said a driveby. Man you are stupid. Why would anyone pay someone to drive by a truck? Get a ***in clue dude. I've read research on black holes that were less dense than you.

JMart

Reaction score
Ban this ***

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Don't be to hard on him. He just PM'ed me to apologize. He said his excuse was his daddy is his uncle and aunt momma used to beat him as a child.

Latest posts

Members online