• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Moto Metal 961's 18X10

stroker63

Reaction score
I have a damn near brand new set of Moto Metal 961's that are chrome. 18X10. 8 on 170. They are in amazing shape and run true. No scratches, round, shiny, just like they came out of the box. If anyone is interested let me know.

Bair

Reaction score
Ok yeah that's a fair price but I guess I'm to cheap. I'd like to find ones that are pitted a little that I can plastidip or paint and get em cheap. GLWS.

Last edited:

stroker63

Reaction score
Here ya go! I also have the red accents that you can put in. Both sets of accents go with the rims as well as the hub caps. If anyone is interested in the tires as well, we might be able to work something out.

Attachments

• IMG_0612.jpg
    IMG_0612.jpg
    949.5 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0607.jpg
    IMG_0607.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 146

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Haha. I have a 2.5" leveling kit and 350 blocks in the rear, but i think i will be a bit short. Plus i still have to be able to park the truck in the garage. GLWS though.

punkrockford

Reaction score
Here ya go! I also have the red accents that you can put in. Both sets of accents go with the rims as well as the hub caps. If anyone is interested in the tires as well, we might be able to work something out.

Please tell me that is not a Chicago bears logo on you back window?

stroker63

Reaction score
No Chicago Bears logo on my truck. The bottom left corner is my unions logo. Operating Engineers Local 139. The bottom right is an H&S sticker and the sticker in the middle is the IUOE steam gauge logo.

stroker63

Reaction score
Someone has got to want a great set of rims, or tires and rims!! These rims are awesome!!!

Latest posts

Members online