MPD Single turbo kit

powerstroke 825

Reaction score
Well i did alot of talking with Greg last week at maryland and i ended up purchasing the single kit with a 371 charger because iam still all stock except for deletes and studs. Iam on a time constraint as far as doing the project. The only time i have to do it now is 3 days in mid april so thats the plan. I just wanted to ask the guys that know if there is anything else i should do while iam doing this project but it cant be too time consuming lol. It sucks that i dont have more time but iam ready to get the single on the truck!
Thanks for any help guys and for the people that have installed this kit any helpful tips would be great!

powerstroke 825

Reaction score
Well I dont have time to start on it right now. Its going to be mid april iam moving around alot right now and just cant get the time to do it until then but i will for sure. I have an AD 165 pump but nothing else just the pump because i always kept a back up in my 6.0. I thought about putting that on but i wasent sure how it would work being that there is a regualtor on that and i would like to do a fuel bowl delete and there is also a regulator on those too.

powerstroke 825

Reaction score
Well I dont have time to start on it right now. Its going to be mid april iam moving around alot right now and just cant get the time to do it until then but i will for sure.

I have an AD 165 pump but nothing else just the pump because i always kept a back up in my 6.0. I thought about putting that on but i wasent sure how it would work being that there is a regualtor on that and i would like to do a fuel bowl delete and there is also a regulator on those too.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
So MPD has these in stock ow. Their web site says they are being redesigned.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Anyone ever try a S467fmw as a single?

Finally from a phone that fits my hands!

I really want to. But with just buying a house and having some plans for it I just cant justify buying one at the moment. Im running a 472 with 60% nozzles and II hpfp. Ran 11.47 in the 1/4 and should make around 810hp. Guys with common rails are making great power with the 467.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online