My 2015 F350 Build Thread

GatorNick

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I know im new here but I wanted to do a write up as I build it. I purchased the truck a couple weeks ago I have the King Front coilover leveling kit that will be here tomorrow and I will be installing it on Thursday 8/20/15 and I am waiting on the ATS Single turbo conversion kit that I am beta testing and should arrive sometime next week as well. Close on the list is a fass and as soon as more brands come to the market a dual fueler kit.

I will post up pictures as I go because:nopics:

Please let me know any questions anyone has.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2015 f350 stock pic.jpg
    2015 f350 stock pic.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 280

GatorNick

Reaction score
So first thing i did was pull off the factory ford 20s that came on it and ordered up some Fuel Mavericks in a 22x9.5 with some 325/50R22 Toyo AT2 Tires

the result was much gooder.......

Attachments

• 2012f350.jpg
    2012f350.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 347

GatorNick

Reaction score
Goal is going to be in the 800 range long term (looking at going compounds at some point) but hoping for 650 in the next few months. I will dyno at the Hunting 4 Horsepower event on September 5&6 to see where I'm at after the turbo kit is on.

GatorNick

Reaction score
Rods are a yes down the road. The goal for the next year is 650ish. I was out of town when the coilovers came in so it has been a few days since I posted anything. Fass was just ordered today as well as ******s......

getstroked27

Reaction score
we skype chat at work all day, so thats already covered. BTW. that king leveling kit is sweet! install left a lot to be desired, lack of instructions, no template to drill the holes in the coil bucket, no mention of having to unbolt and move the abs module out of the way on the drivers side, but it rides super smooth so i would say it was worth it. Nick should have some pics.

Jomax

Reaction score
should be fun getting those coilovers on tonight. i love working on new trucks.... its so clean and not rusty.

Do they bolt with the factory coil buckets? For the price of the shocks, why not get the Coilovers from Carli? They run about the same, just better shock tuning.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

getstroked27

Reaction score
Do they bolt with the factory coil buckets? For the price of the shocks, why not get the Coilovers from Carli? They run about the same, just better shock tuning.

8fbd4218602bc6fcf8aa1f92358dfa85.jpg

Yeah they bolt up with the factory buckets, come with brackets for the axle. They are tuned for the truck, from king. It isn't a generic kit, it's specifically designed for 05+ trucks. And realistically for a street driven leveled truck there is no real need for shocks with the way this coilover is set up. Rides super smooth.

Jomax

Reaction score
What did you do for the back of the truck? Stock? Looks good!

getstroked27

Reaction score
What did you do for the back of the truck? Stock? Looks good!

yeah its stock for now. I am pushing nick to do some cool stuff, but his truck his money. he should be posting more pics and stuff here soon. had it on the dyno this morning making some baseline pulls.

Latest posts

Members online