My 2015 platinum build

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Got a sneak peak of the faces going in my adv.1 wheels. Offset will be around a -106

257f3011883b64ecc4a15c44531c13db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone has been watching for newborns. lol

JColeman7827

Reaction score
Someone has been watching for newborns. lol

I've been watching them like a hawk lol. I knew everything was done but not assembled because we had a teleconference yesterday over the offset. They didn't understand how important it was to me to have the biggest lip possible. This scene is all new to them.

jordan572

Reaction score
I've been watching them like a hawk lol. I knew everything was done but not assembled because we had a teleconference yesterday over the offset. They didn't understand how important it was to me to have the biggest lip possible. This scene is all new to them.

Do you know the offset on the red one there? Those look like the same ones on the denail hd they have been posting. The lip on those is disappointing imo. But i can guarantee at -106 yours are going to be so sick.

JColeman7827

Reaction score
Do you know the offset on the red one there? Those look like the same ones on the denail hd they have been posting. The lip on those is disappointing imo. But i can guarantee at -106 yours are going to be so sick.

Idk what it equates to offset wise off the top of my head but they are a 5.5" lip. That's how they had planned on making mine and luckily we asked for final specs before they built them and got it corrected.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I've been watching them like a hawk lol.

I did the same thing, man. LOL
I watched the build log for updates on their site and when I saw they were in final assembly I was refreshing the FB page every 30 minutes. LOL

jordan572

Reaction score
Idk what it equates to offset wise off the top of my head but they are a 5.5" lip. That's how they had planned on making mine and luckily we asked for final specs before they built them and got it corrected.

:rockon:

JColeman7827

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Progress has been on hold waiting on parts. January should be a busy month getting everything done hopefully.

I went and visited Bert at plain an simple last week to have him start a set of headlights for me. I'm still undecided on what to do to the 3rd brake and tail lights at this point.

JColeman7827

Reaction score
Trevor at PMF sent over some teaser shots of some of the suspension parts.

da796343d4b3ceaba6e98fb6c7ce625a.jpg
f0fe59c0f28e960e1e9dec2e1ddf4509.jpg
1b3fbbcf7efbc6fd394f456c64bcf076.jpg

jcain

Reaction score
That Trevor guy is a real hack, just look at those parts and welds...

The Butcher

Reaction score
I want to see this thing in person when you get it all done. Gonna be sweet. Question on putting the Q2s on your fog switch, when you turn on your high beams does it cut off your Q2s? I keep meaning to see if the fogs turn off on mine when I flip on the high beams, but forget each time I'm driving at night.

JColeman7827

Reaction score
Thanks and I'm not sure. I've never even turned on the high beams before lol.

Latest posts

Members online