My 6.0 build

java

Reaction score
Well finally after a LONG wait I finally pulled the cab from my truck tonight with the help of my brother (09stroker). Ive had these parts sittin in the shop since january but i just havent had enough time to install everything. It's not getting anything too crazy but I think it'll run good when it's back together.
The parts are elite H11 studs with OEM gaskets, elite SSX turbo, warren 190/100 injectors, the FICM was turned up to 58v by Vivian and custom tuned by KEM, and a EGR delete from FCDP (the same one I pulled off the old motor), regulated return, bulletproof diesel billet impeller water pump, OEM fan clutch and power steering pump.
I already have allot he supporting mods to keep everything else in check. And tuning is from matt@Gearhead.
Here's a crappy picture of tonight.
beabe136.jpg

We just installed the lift last week and let me tell you, it sure beats pulling the motor out of the front with a tractor like I did last time. Haha
f9569f9d.jpg

Last edited:

CCRICE

Reaction score
Nice thread, i'm curious to see how everything goes. If i had these capabilities i'd be doing so much more work to mine! A tractor, really?!?! LMFAO!! There is no such thing as right tool for the right job though!

java

Reaction score
Yessir Rj it is going to be fun!

Hopefully it will be running by next week, but that is if everything goes as planned.

LOL when you need to pull the motor and dont have any other way of doing it, a tractor works great!

java

Reaction score
Thanks guys, this afternoon im gonna tear into everything and see how much i can get done!

java

Reaction score
It should be down to the block by the end of the day. When are you going to be back in town david?

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You will love that setup. That turbo and 190 75s put down 544/977 on dunbars dyno @rudys first dyno day. Vids vids vids!Spooled nicely around town for driving as well. Just make sure u have upgraded up pipes.. Mine blew out pretty quick with 190s and this turbo.

java

Reaction score
You will love that setup. That turbo and 190 75s put down 544/977 on dunbars dyno @rudys first dyno day. Vids vids vids!Spooled nicely around town for driving as well. Just make sure u have upgraded up pipes.. Mine blew out pretty quick with 190s and this turbo.

I was going to do the upgraded up pipes but this winter I plan on putting Steed Speed manifolds and some custom up pipes so I am going to run the stock pipes till then.

Someone with a cab lift!!!!

Haha it's awesome having a lift.

java

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm cleaning and prepping the block right now so i can put it all back together. I can't wait to get it up and running!

Latest posts

Members online