My 6.0 build

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Ready to see some pics of this bad boy. I still think you should stick wit your current wheels though. Or like some deep dish fuels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Ready to see some pics of this bad boy. I still think you should stick wit your current wheels though. Or like some deep dish fuels.

It hasn't moved in weeks, nor have I touched it. No interesting pics lol. Cap did come off for paint though. Looks like a filthy bumperless, headlightless truck...

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Oh dang I didn't know you were painting it.

Just the cap, new bumpers, new headlights, new grille, and a few other small things. Not the truck. It just got a whole bunch of paint and body work actually.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Yeah I was gonna say. Didn't look to pretty after all that lol. Well can't wait man I love that thing. You should go 2 more inches of lift though and 38s like mine 👍

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Yeah I was gonna say. Didn't look to pretty after all that lol. Well can't wait man I love that thing. You should go 2 more inches of lift though and 38s like mine 👍

Hell no. Not trying to have an even slower truck! LOL. Only way I would lift it higher would be to do 22 or 24x14 and 37s

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Hey il tell you what. I got 155s and a 68 with rcd tune and it scoots on my daily. Blows off mud grapplers like no other. But yeah your truck looks good how it is. Nice to see people keepin the 6.0 game goin.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Hey il tell you what. I got 155s and a 68 with rcd tune and it scoots on my daily. Blows off mud grapplers like no other. But yeah your truck looks good how it is. Nice to see people keepin the 6.0 game goin.

I honestly wish my truck had 175s and a barder 68 now that it is lifted

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Well I started school so I gotta tone my parts buying down. I was gonna look into a bigger turbo but who knows what's next. Here's mine with an 8 inch for reference. I've thought about lowering it but no need for Race truck ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412886544.659585.jpg

Latest posts

Members online