My 6.0 build

Mudstomper99

Reaction score
I'm sure it's in here but what's your suspension set up? Looks sweet on the forces! Wish I could afford a set!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
love the wheel man, very nice. Need some more sidewall though, little to thin

Yeah I would have preferred the 305/45.

I'm sure it's in here but what's your suspension set up? Looks sweet on the forces! Wish I could afford a set!

Stock springs up front with one coil cut. No blocks in rear. Stock 350 leafs. Bilstein HDR stock size shocks. Pmf 3/4" u bolts.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Those 22s look damn good on there. I think I'm going to do the same thing eventually. Love my Harley wheels, but I've been eyeing a few AFs. Just not sure what size I want to go with - either 20s or 22s. Any rubbing issues with that wide of a wheel?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Those 22s look damn good on there. I think I'm going to do the same thing eventually. Love my Harley wheels, but I've been eyeing a few AFs. Just not sure what size I want to go with - either 20s or 22s. Any rubbing issues with that wide of a wheel?

Doesn't rub one bit. Hit me up when you want a killer price on some
Forces :)

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Doesn't rub one bit. Hit me up when you want a killer price on some
Forces :)

Will do. I'll definitely give you a call when it's time!

Chris I have the 22s on my shorty looks perfect go ahead and buy You some forces!

PM me some pics of your shorty from the side, if you can. I'm trying to figure out what size tires to go with the 22's. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the look I want or not.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Grandpa step delete. Done.

daa1f123f1028b68972fd5065d5f49ce.jpg
Truck looks sooooo sweet lowered back down with those AFs!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Looks great man! How much trimming on the fenders and bumper did you have to do with the 12 wides?

None. And my truck is low. Rides on bump stops pretty much lol. With a little bigger tire might need to trim. My fender liners are pulled back from before though.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
So after the last few harsh PA winters the rust has gotten pretty out of hand on my truck... Was thinking about selling it but didn't want to sell it all rusty like this, and I couldn't stand looking at the rust so I decided to tear it down and fix it all. Pulled the bed off to original just treat the frame and paint it, and replace the bed.
-1_zpsk9wvlef2.jpg

-2_zpsszp3oniw.jpg

Then we thought if we were going to go through all that hassle, might as well just lift the cab up and do the entire underside of the cab the right way and have better access to the front half of the frame so it is done 100%.
-3_zpse44qh1vw.jpg

Pretty much spent all day Sunday working on it and then lifted the cab early yesterday and attacked the scaling on the frame later on in the day and into the night as I had time. It is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see it done.
-4_zpskpdfzfwo.jpg

-6_zpsfcppsdk0.jpg

Hoping to have the frame all done by the end of the weekend and then start on the cab. Sadly the cab needs cab corners so we will be doing those too. Once it's done I'm up in the air on if I want to get the truck resprayed or if I want to maybe get it wrapped. Can't decide, but at least I have some time.

sootie

Reaction score
man-you would've never known how bad the rust is just by looking at your truck before...

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
man-you would've never known how bad the rust is just by looking at your truck before...

Tell me about it. It was always very photogenic! LOL. Last year it started to come through over one of the rear fender flares and that was my breaking point really.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Mines not too bad yet fingers crossed. I never noticed on yours though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah you would never know in pics... it is what it is. It's going to look like ass through the winter most likely with mismatched color bed and primered cab corners but I am thinking a full respray come spring. Also have a small winter wheel/tire setup coming 18x9 -12 mavericks with 33x12.50 Toyo RT

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Good to hear. And you liked that better than your 4.5 with 35s?

I hated it with the 4.5 on 35s it was horrible. Everything about it just sucked. ****ty handling, had to jump up in, big tires slowed it down etc... I haven't ran the 33s yet but I think they will be fine

Where did you find a bed?

Friend of mine had one. He may have more I can ask him, if you need one?

Extended Power

Reaction score
None. And my truck is low. Rides on bump stops pretty much lol. With a little bigger tire might need to trim. My fender liners are pulled back from before though.

How are you checking your driveshaft angle alignment after dropping your truck down? (Screw up the traction bar alignment at all?)

I can still drop another 2" in the back, and pull the air bags out of the front of mine...
Just kinda worried about the angle of the dangle....don't wanna put a 4" hole through the box from the driveshaft doing a poll-vault during a wot run.

Latest posts

Members online