My 6.7 venture

Reaction score
My truck has 77k on it so I'd like to go in with one close to that. I've been looking at dually's for another tow rig currently. Then be on the hunt for a cheap 200k mile 2wd to hack and build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
That's a hell of a deal. If only I had my credit built up a little bit more.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
They do if you go slow enough! I will be doing something different chassis wise in the near future. This truck will never be much faster than it is. It's too nice to destroy. I'll be looking for a very inexpensive 2wd chassis and going back half conversion. I think pulling the front tires off the line will be much cooler anyway.

This build will be bad azz, nice job on the 6.7 Venture thus far!

Reaction score
That's a hell of a deal. If only I had my credit built up a little bit more.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

So many awesome regular cabs for sale....:drool::drool:

Damnit Morgan. If I could unload my 6.4 I would buy this thing in a heartbeat... :banghead:

This build will be bad azz, nice job on the 6.7 Venture thus far!

Thanks guys. There is going to be some much larger power projects that will be a little less street legal in the near future. I just want to start with a totally different chassis with one already in the works which is not a superduty....

Jomax

Reaction score
Thanks guys. There is going to be some much larger power projects that will be a little less street legal in the near future. I just want to start with a totally different chassis with one already in the works which is not a superduty....

How could you go to a dodge body? Why not make a supperduty body work? You let me down! Lol:biggun:

Reaction score
How could you go to a dodge body? Why not make a supperduty body work? You let me down! Lol:biggun:

I said not a superduty. Never said it wasn't a ford...

yup.. midget size.

live life full throttle

Do I need to go have a physical and send you the results? I'm pretty sure I'm several inches over 5'5" and last I recall you probably are not pushing much over 6'.. A few inches isn't much to brag about... Lol. Pun intended!

Latest posts

Members online