My build finally

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Well, just got back from my 3 week hitch offshore and came home to a lot of parts. My Christmas present to my self. Talked to Dorian and my truck will be going under the knife on Wednesday.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Well, just got back from my 3 week hitch offshore and came home to a lot of parts. My Christmas present to my self. Talked to Dorian and my truck will be going under the knife on Wednesday.

The hard times are about to start. I always do good about holding back my excitement while I am ordering parts or still have the truck in my possession, but once the cab comes off, then I am waking up from a dead sleep wondering if today will be the day I get to pick it up....when the cab is up and some goodies are being added is some of the slowest times in my life!!!

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Some goodies

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

2good2Btru

Reaction score
The hpfp that is in the valley has about 20k miles. I was thinking about leaving it there and putting the new one out front. Or should I just replace it?

B585Ford

Reaction score
The hpfp that is in the valley has about 20k miles. I was thinking about leaving it there and putting the new one out front. Or should I just replace it?

Leave it. Probably more reliable than the reman you would get

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
This is almost the exact type of build I want to look to do, with the same builder! Maybe slightly smaller scale of Air and Fuel but real close. I'd love to check the truck out/have a ride in her some time. I'm just up 249 from PSE, real stoked to see how it turns out.

2good2Btru

Reaction score
This is almost the exact type of build I want to look to do, with the same builder! Maybe slightly smaller scale of Air and Fuel but real close. I'd love to check the truck out/have a ride in her some time. I'm just up 249 from PSE, real stoked to see how it turns out.

Yeah I can't wait till it's done also.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Trucks going to be a monster!! I had less turbo and no cam and absolutely loved my truck. You will have a grin for months!

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Well after a lot of thought and talking to several guys, I decided on going with an Elite Stage 4 Tranny w/DPC converter

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I beat around the bush for a while about trannys, lost two of them in a short amount of time and finally got an elite and my truck has NEVER skipped a beat since. I think you'll be very pleased with it.

3brorce

Reaction score
Local builds or were they from a known builder that had gone bad?

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Local builds or were they from a known builder that had gone bad?

I'll just say I highly advise going to one of the major players and having them send you a tranny ready to go in Vs. having someone around town piece you one together. In the long run it will save you a pile of time, money, down time, and headaches. Not saying it can't be done, just my experience.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.