My Build Thread-American Hogger

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Made 969 on my 2.0 PW tune. Hit one stage and the truck tried coming off the rollers and was spinning the tires. The dyno operator wouldnt run the truck after that lol. It sounded insane though. High number of the day was 1250 and the dyno guy said if it read numbers that I would have been well over it. He guessed 1400. Def a good time.

RSK

Reaction score
Made 969 on my 2.0 PW tune. Hit one stage and the truck tried coming off the rollers and was spinning the tires. The dyno operator wouldnt run the truck after that lol. It sounded insane though. High number of the day was 1250 and the dyno guy said if it read numbers that I would have been well over it. He guessed 1400. Def a good time.

score!!!!

mustube

Reaction score
Right click the picture, click view image, then copy that link and post it here in IMG brackets. Facebook says I'm not allowed to view it.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Omg!! It has enough fuel that forsure boss. Lol. Sounds pretty wicked bud.

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

alradco

Reaction score

That's got to be ridiculous on the street.

Latest posts

Members online