My mods for your stock parts-Houston TX

TX08

Reaction score
i have a 08 King Ranch 6.4 its a crew cab 4x4 short wheel base..I have 5" Straight Pipe Turbo Back Exhaust, S&B Intake,and SCT Tuner with Innovative Diesel Xtreme Race 325 HP Tune added..

Im looking to put my truck back to stock before i sell it and im looking to see if anyone would be interested in a straight up trade..Ive had these mods since October 2012 so the mods have maybe 3k miles on them.Everything is in perfect working condition.I live in the Pearland (Houston) area so if you're interested let me know..All i want is your stock exhaust and stock intake and i will give you my 5" exhaust,S&B intake,and SCT Tuner...Thanks,Christian

TX08

Reaction score
my stuff is still on my truck.the only thing i cant do myself is take the exhaust off.well maybe i can,i will look into it..

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
theres a guy i work with that just bought a 6.4. He's looking to tune and delete it, he lives in louisiana. I'll let him know about this asap

Farmrod

Reaction score
Keep us posted if you are willing to ship your stuff ill pallet mine and have it on the way you can send me yours when you get it off no hurry

Latest posts

Members online