My "new to me" work rig

BFT

Reaction score
As I'm still trying to sell my blue truck, I needed something to start doing work. I've had her for a few weeks and truck runs real well, only thing that sucks is the EGR and the DPF.
it's still ruff and has body damage but I got it for the motor and not for looks. so far the only mod I've done is tint the windows.

IMG_9931.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

TurboM700

Reaction score
You guys work in cali? It seems like you just drive around and pick up or drop off trucks for mikey D. :)

BFT

Reaction score
Thanks guys, the work truck lights are AWESOME! I'll trade for someone's stock ones LOL

reliability is as follows... Tuner, DPF/CAT delete, EGR delete, I have an intake just have to clean the filter and beef up the clutch.
I'll yank the cab later and dig into the head and do some studs and head work and probably beef up the atmosphere turbo

Jeff, I'll be giving you a shout soon

Reaction score
Thanks guys, the work truck lights are AWESOME! I'll trade for someone's stock ones LOL

I dont't know whats wrong with me today but normally I say ditch them and get some painted stockers, but on that truck I like the way it looks with them. :wtf:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I dont't know whats wrong with me today but normally I say ditch them and get some painted stockers, but on that truck I like the way it looks with them. :wtf:

funny, ive got a set of painted stockers here.. and a dasdaq ..we'll get this thing fixed up right in no time.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score

reliability is as follows... Tuner, DPF/CAT delete, EGR delete, I have an intake just have to clean the filter and beef up the clutch.
I'll yank the cab later and dig into the head and do some studs and head work and probably beef up the atmosphere turbo

Jeff, I'll be giving you a shout soon

Sounds good buddy!

BFT

Reaction score
The cosmetic stuff will come after but I can assure you it'll be good. I'm not too much for keeping things clean (dirt, mud and what have you) but it will be done right. It's leveled right now and I like it, just don't know if I should stay with close to stock size tires or 35's?

dynamats heat and sound are a GIVEN! I don't mind it much but it's louder in the cab then outside. Vinyl seats will have to stay for quite a bit, and I'll be doing the entire inside black like my CCSB so I'll be searching for black cloth seats way later in the future.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
funny, ive got a set of painted stockers here.. and a dasdaq ..we'll get this thing fixed up right in no time.

Oh you've got a dashdaq.... my deal fell through last week and the guy couldn't "find" it.

I have no doubt this truck will look awesome in no time nachos!! I think it'll look great on 35's being that its leveled.

sent from somewhere in the country

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Cool Nacho man. Didn't know you picked it up. Bet you fit in that cab well. LOL That loud of an interior would get old fast.

BFT

Reaction score
:toast:

Edit- this truck will be my Mexico... I just won't have all the roosters and bulls and sh!t on the rear window. I will need a sticker in the back saying "MY MEXICO"... Ahem, cough Mikey cough.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online