My not planned budget build

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
Soo a few weeks ago my rearend went out...completely out. So I swapped it out no problem...3 days later the tranny **** the bed so in went a good used tranny and torque converter....then a week later..the head gaskets finally let go and it was time to replace them. I had a set of 20mm oem gaskets here but didn't have any 20mm heads in stock...so what did I do? I had the 18s machined to accpet the 20mm dowels and away we went. Everything went as planned but while it was down I had a set of 155 stock nozzle injectors built from cores that I had here...engine would run...but wouldn't restart hot...changed everything in the high pressure oil system only to find that the injector tops were trashed...swapped them out yesterday and it now runs like a champ again...... sorry for the long story but I'm just relieved that its done......for now :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
We even changed the top oring in them and they still leaked.... I put new oil rails on it to because the injector builder said the nipple orings were the issue

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

ncdzl

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
These trucks are relentless Lol....its a damn domino effect.

But think...aside of necessity...would you do it if you didn't love the lifestyle ha

Latest posts

Members online