My Powerstrokes: NEW USER

stallman29

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Glad to join powerstroke nation! Im excited to be a part of your community. I currently have 2 powerstrokes, an 01 7.3 f250 4x4 & just bought a 2010 f250 4x4 with the 6.4! Ive been a die hard ford man & love my diesels & making them perform. Some history on my trucks: i bought my 7.3 as a 2x4 & after a couple years bougt a wrecked SD & converted it to 4x4. Its an ongoing project! Im getting ready to do a DPF EGR delete with H&S tuner to start with on my 10'. Im excited to share my builds & tech info with everyone, & learn from the guys who are way above me! Maybe ill do some threads on my builds soon! Great to be a part of the community & im excited to learn new tech & meet fellow enthusiasts!

Freightshaker

Reaction score
I hope you start a build thread! I have a lot of 2x4s around and that would be awesome to build a 7.3 out of them! Welcome :D

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Glad to join powerstroke nation! Im excited to be a part of your community. I currently have 2 powerstrokes, an 01 7.3 f250 4x4 & just bought a 2010 f250 4x4 with the 6.4! Ive been a die hard ford man & love my diesels & making them perform. Some history on my trucks: i bought my 7.3 as a 2x4 & after a couple years bougt a wrecked SD & converted it to 4x4. Its an ongoing project! Im getting ready to do a DPF EGR delete with H&S tuner to start with on my 10'. Im excited to share my builds & tech info with everyone, & learn from the guys who are way above me! Maybe ill do some threads on my builds soon! Great to be a part of the community & im excited to learn new tech & meet fellow enthusiasts!

Its like screaming a different girls name in the sack.... :shocked:

But anyway welcome to the ARMY. :toast:

stallman29

Reaction score
ja9u7y2e.jpg
qabunyba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Powerstroke Army* honest mistake. Don't get all bent outta shape about it :shrug:

Try not to let them get to you. We give the newbies a hard time. Members don't like seeing owners rolling black smoke for no reason. We're glad you are here and everybody will swap knowledge. :ford:

stallman29

Reaction score
Thanks Magnum PD & Radioflyer! Im usually all about clean efficient tuning, but i like to roll some coal on occasion. Its a free country :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online