My Project

Dzchey21

Reaction score
depends on who you ask, some say Eaton makes them ,others say sterling, others say detroit, it really doesnt matter there are only a couple ways to make them, If you use the SPE kit to eliminate the computer controls that comes with it then you are much better off and it works just like an aftermarket set up.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
depends on who you ask, some say Eaton makes them ,others say sterling, others say detroit, it really doesnt matter there are only a couple ways to make them, If you use the SPE kit to eliminate the computer controls that comes with it then you are much better off and it works just like an aftermarket set up.

I used the spe kit and it hasn't worked yet. i'll see if the relay is bad, but short of that, I'm over it . ive triple checked the schematic and its done right.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
wonder if the 13s are different for some reason? It should work just without having a light on the dash or anything. Thats a bummer.

Reaction score
whats wrong with the e-locker? its made by detroit

Well when I need it it is already spinning and I am not about to pull the knob when spinning. Also it is horrible in sand. I prefer something that is there and does its thing.

I want something that slips a little and works in forward and reverse. Had an eaton limited slip in a half ton and loved that thing.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I used the spe kit and it hasn't worked yet. i'll see if the relay is bad, but short of that, I'm over it . ive triple checked the schematic and its done right.

True tracs and air lockers are just hard to beat. I sheared a few teeth in my pulling truck on my front e locker really quick, over that ****

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
figured I would update this ...

6_7_cab_up.jpg

Latest posts

Members online