My Project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Congratulations buddy! Sounds awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks sister ! its crazy how even at 4 psi cruising its ready to go. I would assume my 3:73 are helping here for sure, glad I didn't go back to 3:31 !

swinky

Reaction score
I was hoping you'd say ported valve covers. That cracks me up.
Glad she's back together. Hopefully you can put some miles on it and enjoy it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I was hoping you'd say ported valve covers. That cracks me up.
Glad she's back together. Hopefully you can put some miles on it and enjoy it.

man , having the manifolds as the valve covers, and exhaust mani's in the valley , is by far the coolest thing about a 6.7 . our up pipes are 4" long and $hit spools so well. you put this turbo on a 6.0 or 6.4 , and its not lighting til 3000 guaranteed . and certainly not going to make the same power , uness you're jesse warren the freak .

swinky

Reaction score
It's a sweet setup for sure. Seems like that 75 is more streetable than my damn 66.

How much did you guys get out of the heads? The stock numbers are impressive as is.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It's a sweet setup for sure. Seems like that 75 is more streetable than my damn 66.

How much did you guys get out of the heads? The stock numbers are impressive as is.

I wanna say it was 15-20 cfm per cylinder , but I don't remember exactly. there really wasn't any benchmark to start with so they did what they could. I plan on giving a set to guy at socal and letting him have at them .

swinky

Reaction score
I wanna say it was 15-20 cfm per cylinder , but I don't remember exactly. there really wasn't any benchmark to start with so they did what they could. I plan on giving a set to guy at socal and letting him have at them .
Good deal. Is this truck ever going to make it to the east coast?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Let it breath some good ole fast east coast air! Truck sounds like its an amazing build. congrats, bet it will lay down some good numbers

you bastards have great air, but, so does la ! yeah i'll be happy with a stout drivable truck. thanks buddy !

Jassman

Reaction score
Mike..just went through this entire thread..one hell of a build. I originally ordered a White Plat..changed to Black the next day..should have stayed with my first choice. That white truck with the black wheels looks awesome...how did you do those headlights, I missed that in the thread.

I sent you a PM the other day, not sure if you got it .

Last edited:

CATDiezel

Reaction score
R&R rods , machined Pistons , gapless rings , Midwest valve train , h-11 studs , filled block , h13 wrist pins , MPD aux oil cooler , ported heads , keyed crank and cam , ported intake manifolds , MPD exhaust manifolds , precision 46mm gate (I haven't installed it , saving for spray) , 60% injectors , prolly lots of other crap in forgetting. Oh and Midwest trans and converter going in next weekend I think.

Why did you opt for gapless rings? is this no longer a daily driver?

Curious. (very nice all guts build!!)

Latest posts

Members online