My Redemption build

Halestorm55

Reaction score
Anyone owning a modded 6.0 shouldn't be poor Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is why I am poor. That's halfway to a turbo vs $60. If I have that much to spend the truck is going to be faster or the race bike is getting a fresh engine.

looking up parts

Jomax

Reaction score
That is why I am poor. That's halfway to a turbo vs $60. If I have that much to spend the truck is going to be faster or the race bike is getting a fresh engine.

looking up parts

True lol

Jomax

Reaction score
Or Carli bits

looking up parts

Lol, can't beat quality and quality isn't cheap, I've seen how long the China lights last day in and day out offroading being run for 8hrs straight on night runs.

Or suspension wise, how cheap suspension kits last or ride. I've ridden in quite a few. Carli hands down.

To me, a good driving and handling truck is more important then a fast truck.

For lights, yes rigid, visionX, and Baja designs are more expensive, but did you ever try buying used?

I just bought a set of rigid D2 hyperspots brand new in the box for 160$

My rigid Q2 driving pattern I got for 400$

Vision X 40in bar, I got for 800$.

I agree the good bars are pricy, but there's ways to get them way cheaper.

Derail over lol. Sorry OP

mustube

Reaction score
I have a friend with a rigid 40" that has condensation all over the inside of the lense. They are not immune to anything.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Hey Charlie are you running the stage 2 or stage 3 turbo?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Right now I am running a stage 2 built off of a 2003 charger... I have been very impressed. I think I am going to throw on a stage 2.5 next week.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
mechanical... I can hit 40lbs of boost down low briefly but it does not maintain and falls off a little bit as rpms go up.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
That is as high as the sct reads on some tunes. I know the SPD only read to 28.8 even though I am making more

kwelch08

Reaction score
That's what I figured. Yeah it's on the spd tune. I keep coming back to that tune. The truck looks awesome Charlie. Love the build. If you make it to New Mexico let me know bud.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

KCTurbos

Reaction score
I towed a little about a week ago and was very impressed with the results. Truck just runs so cool and clean. I don't have a good tow tune yet so I just used my SPD tune with the tow/haul button that locks out Overdrive. I am sure a good tow tune will change things a little bit.

Truck was loaded down with people and gear. I was pulling a tandem axle trailer loaded down with quads and dirtbikes. I was probably only pulling about 6000-7000lbs. I made a video while going up a slight hill... nothing big.

Truck pulls just fine at 1800-2000rpms but egts climb up a little bit. This is going up a slight hill.
Boost - 11-12psi
EBP - 16-18psi
EGT - 750-900 degrees

Truck LOVES to pull around 2500rpms. Runs super clean and pulls great. Once again going up a slight hill.
Boost - 13-14psi
EBP - 14-16psi
EGT - 700-750 degrees

Up a big grade truck will pull at 30psi around 2000rpms and the highest egts I saw were around 1050-1100

Here is a video... sorry for the bad lighting and shaky hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKltiDXenow

KCTurbos

Reaction score
How you like your stage 2 cam it run really good for a tow/street truck?

Sent from a Californian ruined by smog laws

Unfortunately I did not just do a cam swap. I am not sure how much to attribute to the cam from how well the setup runs. This setup just runs SO WELL. Spools VERY FAST and runs SUPER clean... I am just not sure how much is the cam. From what I can tell it has much better spool up down low. I have not been on the dyno yet to see how it compares to my other setup.

I can tell you... at this point if I ever go in far enough into a motor to change the cam... I would not hesitate to do it again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.