My Rolled and Rebuilt 6.4

nickg3130

Reaction score
Damnit! Needed a cervinis

I thought about it, but my body guy is a perfectionist and if the hood didn't line up a bit he would send it back.

Anyways, I thought about it back and forth and since the entire truck will be getting painted I think I'm gonna ditch the two tone and go all tuxedo black. The color is just super clean in monotone I think it'll look great. I guess I could always have the silver put back on if I wanted too as well.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
I thought about it, but my body guy is a perfectionist and if the hood didn't line up a bit he would send it back.

Anyways, I thought about it back and forth and since the entire truck will be getting painted I think I'm gonna ditch the two tone and go all tuxedo black. The color is just super clean in monotone I think it'll look great. I guess I could always have the silver put back on if I wanted too as well.

Nooooooo!!! You'll just be another black truck without the silver

TyCorr

Reaction score
The truck was awesome because of the two tone. Ditch it and you have an all black truck like 209 other people on here.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
Exactly, you could put all the money in the world in it and it would still just be another straight black truck. Just like white trucks with black wheels are the new murdered out.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Little update
uvagamat.jpg

4aru2ese.jpg

I'm loving the tuxedo black.

And the mirror lights installed
bu9ybyda.jpg
8yhy7u6a.jpg

Truck is coming along for sure. Can't wait to finish this thing and drive it.

Latest posts

Members online