My s475 winter project

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Im running RCD 285/150 hybrids and my s472 doesnt begin to clean up the injectors. It also lights fairly quick and is definitely streetable with my 2800 stall converter

Yea I think I'm starting to lean towards 285s with my stock bottom end them when and if I build it jut send them out and made bigger for spray.

STROKER

Reaction score
How does it act when it's lock in over drive cruising and just normal driving manors

Hot and laggy in overdrive LOL. Normal driving its not bad at all though. I would highly suggest getting your injectors from RCD or MPD they are not something you wanna cheap out on.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I run a s475 and MPD 300/150 conventionals. Losing big power without dual hpops. Doesn't even come close to holding icp. I also run a 2000 stall PI converter. Spools perfectly fine on the street and can be driven pretty smoke free if you don't drive like a dick. I'd go smaller on the injectors and stay conventionals unless you plan on dual hpops. Even with low icp and at the power level mine is at now it's still a blast to drive

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Oh, and another +1 for MPD injectors. Buddy of mine had a set of 380 warren hybrids, swapped to a set of MPD injectors identical to mine and picked up 100hp... jusssssayinnn

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
I run a s475 and MPD 300/150 conventionals. Losing big power without dual hpops. Doesn't even come close to holding icp. I also run a 2000 stall PI converter. Spools perfectly fine on the street and can be driven pretty smoke free if you don't drive like a dick. I'd go smaller on the injectors and stay conventionals unless you plan on dual hpops. Even with low icp and at the power level mine is at now it's still a blast to drive

I've been following your build and hope you figure out your dual pumps I know it's gotta be frustrating. And how does it do building boost for a launch.
Hopefully it can be ready by dirty diesel dyno event

Last edited:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I've been following your build and hope you figure out your dual pumps I know it's gotta be frustrating. And how does it do building boost for a launch.

Builds boost fine to launch it. Just have to be easy on the pedal. Can't just mash it to the floor or it takes a bit longer to spool with the 2000 stall converter. It honestly does spool really nice. Feel free to PM me on here or shoot me a message on FB if you're on there and you know who I am lol

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Builds boost fine to launch it. Just have to be easy on the pedal. Can't just mash it to the floor or it takes a bit longer to spool with the 2000 stall converter. It honestly does spool really nice. Feel free to PM me on here or shoot me a message on FB if you're on there and you know who I am lol

Thanks man will do.

stroker57

Reaction score
FWIW I have warrens dual pumps and hybrid injectors put about 1000 miles on so far with no problems and no dilution

Latest posts

Members online